Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Great, another "mystery". That's the entirety of Oda's writing, just silhouettes and mysteries that never hold up to the hype :milaugh:
Dude could easily blow up the entire fanbase by some of his decisions but why if you can silhouette shit and waste time, he wants to end op in 3 years. When I kept telling people he will never solve the plot holes he left everyone were telling me that their God is an incredible writer who always delivers.

Watch him not giving moments to 95% of the cast during the final battle but Luffy and co.

Great, another "mystery". That's the entirety of Oda's writing, just silhouettes and mysteries that never hold up to the hype :milaugh:
The purpose of every chapter is to hype up the next one. Never focus on the current thing, always on the future.
And when you reach the chapter where you can't do that anymore, everything implodes and you restart the cycle.

So do you think oda is sending them to different islands like he mentioned in break about last road ponneglyf like luffy and co going to elbaf, Kidd going to lodestar or nami mentioned an island and law go to another island. So kidd going to search for a guy with burned mark. So where is law going to?.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The purpose of every chapter is to hype up the next one. Never focus on the current thing, always on the future.
And when you reach the chapter where you can't do that anymore, everything implodes and you restart the cycle.
That meme "I came here to promote Film RED" with the panel from Shanks arriving on MF really hits hard at times like this.

Oh also. So there are no actual ex-Warlords in the chapter, just a magazine about them having a pact.

Lovely. Oda you fucking moron.
even if there were present .what does it amount to if they didn't fight or do anything but just a conv?. Man oda could have done better what is situation of rev army?. Like Dragon knowing about actual facts of reverie.

Status
Not open for further replies.