• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Man Oda loves his mysteries

- Shanks to Gorosei: I want to talk about a certain pirate

- Caribou: I must tell that man about these 2 Ancient Weapons!

- Kid: I'll find that scarred man who knows about One Piece!

- Blackbeard: I won't let the Marines have it!

- Wapol: I have news for Morgans!

- Bonney about Kuma: Unforgivable!!

- Akainu about Bonney: When you escaped it sent a chill down my spine

- Oden about Shanks and Roger: I couldn't hear their conversation but Shanks cried!

- Fujitora: Have faith in the SSG

And probably 1000 more casually mentioned.:shame:
Time for vivre cards to shine

Part of the point is to have someone in the story to whom every adventure is fresh and full of wonder, unlike the regular crew who have now seen everything. It helps that she is a bit childish and naive.
Basically recycled Chopper 2.0, except Chopper has better backstory, more likeable, smarter, less cringe, better character design, and more unique power.

R

rubblerust

Basically recycled Chopper 2.0, except Chopper has better backstory, more likeable, smarter, less cringe, better character design, and more unique power.
Yeah maybe. But even Chopper is now a seasoned veteran, and a new face brings something more. For example look at this:

The point of Yamato is to have someone who can say stuff like "This is my first festival!!"

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I'm talking about the actual guardian deity, kaido claimed that the fruit Yamato ate is that of the guardian deity of wano, similar to how chaka claimed that he was the guardian deity of alabasta because of his Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal
One line that is never brought up again (and is said only by Kaido too, I'm sure Yamato wants to respect his wish lol), but keep coping I guess
:risitavirus:

R

rubblerust

I'm talking about the actual guardian deity, kaido claimed that the fruit Yamato ate is that of the guardian deity of wano, similar to how chaka claimed that he was the guardian deity of alabasta because of his Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal
I guess Sengoku is also an actual Golden Buddha because he ate the hito hito no mi model daibutsu. He should like, go sit motionless in a temple all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.