Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool if Yamato sets out to the sea but instead of going with the SHs she sets up her own crew with the Beast Pirates remmants
Yeah i know i'm just giving hopes to the Carrot bros out there :pepedoffy:

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
The only one who need development is the readers who still called Yamato with "He"
I honestly don't care much for that argument personally, people can use whatever pronoun they want if you ask me. I still think Yamato is a she if you go by her behaviour of not really expressing wanting to be treated like a man, and her vivre card says she's a woman, so :kayneshrug:

When did you jump from sucking off good for nothing koby to flame emperor? Understood at last alvida's bitch was worthless after all? Good for you
seems like someone is new. Made it clear my top 3 in one piece were zoro sabo and coby so... plus i have had this pic up from chapter 1054. Seems like someone is late to the show

Man Oda loves his mysteries

- Shanks to Gorosei: I want to talk about a certain pirate

- Caribou: I must tell that man about these 2 Ancient Weapons!

- Kid: I'll find that scarred man who knows about One Piece!

- Blackbeard: I won't let the Marines have it!

- Wapol: I have news for Morgans!

- Bonney about Kuma: Unforgivable!!

- Akainu about Bonney: When you escaped it sent a chill down my spine

- Oden about Shanks and Roger: I couldn't hear their conversation but Shanks cried!

- Fujitora: Have faith in the SSG

And probably 1000 more casually mentioned.:shame:
yep i totallly agree with you.

A lot of people are going to be pissed when they realize that Yamato saga ended with her oversleeping and no one caring enough about her to notice.
How are you interpreting this as anything other than the obvious lol. Even the spoiler makes it pretty clear that Momo will fly Yamato to the ship with Kin and both get to say their goodbyes in the end (full circle from Punk Hazard)

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Sigh wish we had some usopp development instead of 5000 tama panels smh

I know it's a setup for the inevitable "Oden/Vivi" kind of moment with Yamato but it's pretty damn fucking hilarious that Luffy just wakes up this morning and think "Fuck it let's set sail without that chick who keeps asking to join our crew"

R

rubblerust

since they dont have any resource to conntinue to be relevant about finding one piece.
wonder what will happen to law.
He saw at least two of the road poneglyphs didn't he? Zou and Wano. Maybe we'll find out this chapter if he obtained copies.

He saw at least two of the road poneglyphs didn't he? Zou and Wano. Maybe we'll find out this chapter if he obtained copies.
What will he do? He has no resource, only reason he was able to see them is because of SH and robin and no info on robin sharng an info...and it would be stupid to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.