JJK 193 SPOILERS

Some text leaks:
- Kamo managed to escape from Naoya's grip by getting the blood between them before the strike.
- Kamo says that if he stops even for a moment he will die, so he uses the Flowing Red Scale to increase his speed.
- Naoya is about to attack Kamo again, but Maki stops him with her sword, and Kamo uses Crimson Binding to restrain Naoya.
- Maki tries to attack Naoya while he is tied up, but manages to escape from Kamo's ability.
- Maki tells Kamo that this curse is Naoya, and Kamo is surprised that his ego have not changed even after being a curse.
- She also tells him that Naoya can use his technique, and Kamo remembers “the fastest” Naobito Zenin.
- Naoya applies his technique to the air causing explosions, as he freezes the air and then hit the frames with his limbs.

Pics are out:

@Rhea Venenosa @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Bango🍅 @Sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Looking at your avi and your love for Naoya, you certainly seem to have a type:ronalaugh:
Lmaoo

if you’re wondering i also have Nnoitra in my top 10 bleach characters

Why did you have Naoya in your top 3? :suresure:

I'm curious. Please tell me.
His shit talking and attitude is 10/10 cool technique i like speedsters

his misogyny is entertaining not because im a misogynist but because you don’t typically see realistic common traits in villains