Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He still never sparred with him after and even deemed him sort of unworthy due to losing an arm, and iirc Whitebeard noted that their battles were heard through out the grand line. Yeah, he's beating an admiral, lol. Anyone who can even come close to being as powerful as a yonko is spanking an admiral and commander.
Also, you do realize the Film Red thing got debunked by u/Organic_Selection, the guy who leaked shit on Reddit?

I even spoke with him in DM’s, and he literally told me the scene makes it obvious that Fujitora + Kizaru = Shanks. Like you have Shanks on one side of the screen and it’s juxtaposed with the two admirals.

And Momonga didn’t even get knocked out, he just took a knee.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They don't know if buggy is weak. I have been saying they have no idea about buggy's actual strength. Getting stuck in ice cage doesn't mean shit when many characters have been stuck it it and got out including buggy. BTW do many marines even know buggy's subordinates saved him ? Did they notice that ? For all they know buggy came out of it himself
Crocodile ACTUALLY knows Buggy isnt worth shit from Impel Down & Mihawk literally can tell a person's strength from looking at them (did it with Zoro pre TS & did it with WB in Marineford & is mentioned in his VC).

The funny thing is that BOTH Mihawk and Crocodile know that Buggy is NOT as strong as he claims to be...

However, you could say because of Crocodile Ego who doesn't like working under someone... Same for Mihawk who is a lone wolf type of character....
They basically joined an organization / Guild that basically does not have the same structure as a pirate crew...

In fact, if anything, it's more like for example Hunter x Hunter, joining an organization to get a hunter license with Netero as the chairman.... this basically is the same idea, and members of same organization can compete with each other as hunters instead of working as a unit and together like one pirate crew...

And chairman here is Buggy... and this way, Mihawk sustain his prestige similar to Crocodile by not being bossed by Buggy... instead, they will hunt whenever they feel like it.... in current situations, they can hunt down marines since Buggy put bounties on their heads...

I LOVE the idea despite knowing some trolls will try to belittle Mihawk or Crocodile, particularly from Shanks fans and Doffy fans

Greenbull lost his chance there’s still chance for kizaru aokiji and akainu
Aokiji is done, he already got folded by Yonko level Akainu
Kizaru is gonna be a two chapter mid diff for either Zoro or Sanji which isn’t that impressive
And Fujitora is a lost cause
Flame EMPEROR Sabo already humbled him and GB together

Or that she's only going to find out they've left in the next chapter. I wouldn't put it past Oda to stretch this out to 1058.
Naaah she will join next chapter in a forced drama shit like her whole character is forced.

If she wouldn't be female ant good looking no one would give a damn about her character

Makes no sense to add crocodile if he also wasnt part of that “competing force”

buggy has the weakest yonko crew, if it was MF marines wouldn’t even need shibuchaki
Buggy's crew is okay, he has the worst criminals of IP (oda can introduce with anyone).

But this organisation like warlords have the WSS + someone with young Wb strengh + logia and ex Warlord in a organisation + Buggy and his crew. It's different.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They don't know if buggy is weak. I have been saying they have no idea about buggy's actual strength. Getting stuck in ice cage doesn't mean shit when many characters have been stuck it it and got out including buggy. BTW do many marines even know buggy's subordinates saved him ? Did they notice that ? For all they know buggy came out of it himself
One, he wouldn't get captured by weaklings if he's strong. Two, all three admirals almost molested him. If he was strong, he wouldn't need someone else to save his ass from Kuzan. They know how strong he is, and Akainu literally sent fewer ships to capture Buggy and crew than Mihawk.

Also, you do realize the Film Red thing got debunked by u/Organic_Selection, the guy who leaked shit on Reddit?

I even spoke with him in DM’s, and he literally told me the scene makes it obvious that Fujitora + Kizaru = Shanks. Like you have Shanks on one side of the screen and it’s juxtaposed with the two admirals.

And Momonga didn’t even get knocked out, he just took a knee.
" this guy said the scene was different and even though he's not an official who wrote the movie or saw it I still believe him '

Btw nice dodging, you had no argument so you went to trying to disprove a totally different point instead. But thanks for reminding me, that's four admirals and a vice admiral that Shanks scared off just by existing.

Dude, a Yonko crew isn't just the captain. It has the commanders, veterans, special forces, elites, and foot soldiers. Buggy doesn't have any of them besides Mihawk, Crocodile, and a bunch of elite and foot soldiers on his side. The fact that Mihawk and Crocodile could make up for the vast difference the captain, the commanders, and the veterans could make is crazy.
Buggy without mihawk and crocodile became a shibuchaki with his crew what are you talking about man…..

Crocodile ACTUALLY knows Buggy isnt worth shit from Impel Down & Mihawk literally can tell a person's strength from looking at them (did it with Zoro pre TS & did it with WB in Marineford & is mentioned in his VC).
Mihawk should look at the mirror than . His own value is dipping faster than kizarus speed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The funny thing is that BOTH Mihawk and Crocodile know that Buggy is NOT as strong as he claims to be...

However, you could say because of Crocodile Ego who doesn't like working under someone... Same for Mihawk who is a lone wolf type of character....
They basically joined an organization / Guild that basically does not have the same structure as a pirate crew...

In fact, if anything, it's more like for example Hunter x Hunter, joining an organization to get a hunter license with Netero as the chairman.... this basically is the same idea, and members of same organization can compete with each other as hunters instead of working as a unit and together like one pirate crew...

And chairman here is Buggy... and this way, Mihawk sustain his prestige similar to Crocodile by not being bossed by Buggy... instead, they will hunt whenever they feel like it.... in current situations, they can hunt down marines since Buggy put bounties on their heads...

I LOVE the idea despite knowing some trolls will try to belittle Mihawk or Crocodile, particularly from Shanks fans and Doffy fans
Crocodile does not like to work from the front, he likes to work from the shadows ex: Baroque Works. Mihawk doesnt care about leadership.

Its obvious that Buggy is made to be the figure head of one of Crocodile's schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.