Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that Mihawk helped to hype up Buggy's crew to have the image of a Yonko crew, but his portrayal till now has still been so ass lol

He went from being a Warlord, affiliated with the Marines, to then being under a Yonko. Meanwhile Shanks, a Yonko, was able to paralyze an Admiral through sheer intimidation with CoC.

It's just kinda impossible to support Mihawk > Shanks given the vast differences in their portrayals till now.

If you haven't been paying attention, that's literally what I've been saying. They know Buggy is weak but they value him for his influence. Don't know how it gets any simpler.
They don't know if buggy is weak. I have been saying they have no idea about buggy's actual strength. Getting stuck in ice cage doesn't mean shit when many characters have been stuck it it and got out including buggy. BTW do many marines even know buggy's subordinates saved him ? Did they notice that ? For all they know buggy came out of it himself

He sparred with Shanks 12 YEARS AGO.

Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago.

On par with rookie Shanks???
He still never sparred with him after and even deemed him sort of unworthy due to losing an arm, and iirc Whitebeard noted that their battles were heard through out the grand line. Yeah, he's beating an admiral, lol. Anyone who can even come close to being as powerful as a yonko is spanking an admiral and commander.

Literally everything about Mihawk is deflatable.

1) He’s probably not Zoro’s final opponent

2) He sparred a ROOKIE Shanks 12 years ago

3) He blatantly has worse showings than admirals let alone Yonko against top tiers

..i dont think it's disgraceful tho? "Welp two Shichibukai members are currently in an organization? Who's the leader? Must be some bigshot, must be an Emperor" etc. It may be since both Croc and Mihawk have some motive of their own, or Buggy has enough luck or strategy, bor both stuff coinciding.
Yeah, but I don't know, it's been 1056 when we're really waiting for something, something that can make us agree like Shanks does, but he still hasn't done anything. Even if it's troll Oda still has it below Baggy it's a lot of things that lower the respect I have for Mihawk

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Makes no sense to add crocodile if he also wasnt part of that “competing force”

buggy has the weakest yonko crew, if it was MF marines wouldn’t even need shibuchaki
Dude, a Yonko crew isn't just the captain. It has the commanders, veterans, special forces, elites, and foot soldiers. Buggy doesn't have any of them besides Mihawk, Crocodile, and a bunch of elite and foot soldiers on his side. The fact that Mihawk and Crocodile could make up for the vast difference the captain, the commanders, and the veterans could make is crazy.

Oda said the story will end after the One Piece is found.

That implies Shiryu comes AFTER Mihawk since Blackbeard will be the fight before Laughtale.
but he has no reason to go after mihawk unless he wanted to take mihawk's black blade as he should throw his blade away. But that's impossible. He is a sword fanatic like zoro although he does dirty but he will all do it with sword.He loves his sword so much.

"I must tell THAT PERSON at once." I don't know anyone who talks like that.

Nobody will care, but actually Shishilian should have become one of the new Mink leaders. Wanda is much weaker while Shishilian was about as strong as Pedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.