Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean? You think becoming a Shichibukai is just as difficult as becoming Yonko? It's amazing how many circles you're willing to run in just so you can avoid admitting Mihawk is Yonko level.
You’re saying buggy crew is fodder without croc and mihawk, I’m saying it was shibuchaki so it has some strength

Listen mihawk fans on their last leg the community is not treating mihawk so well go retreat with your 7 other mihawk friends , oda portrayed croc and mihawk not just mihawk but you leave that out

Good thing Akainu's equal had Jozu to be distracted to finally get rid of him. That is after Jozu gave Akainu's equal a bloody lip. Unlike Mihawk, who blocked every sneak attack.

Same with Kizaru, who was used as a pingpong ball by Marco after being unable to harm him, only succeeding after Marco turned his back to him, and even then Marco just stood up again and had Onigumo handcuff him with Kairoseki.

Are these the Ws you brag about?

:shocking:
The nice thing is that we’ve actually seen admirals dominate high tiers outside of Marineford.

We have not seen this from Mihawk.

Cope as hard as you want.

Yeah could be.

Its just that this entire thing could simply be another one of Crocodile's schemes.
Well, he has a scheme... but not to the extent that Mihawk is getting dragged into it and be a pawn for him...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Oda will not do Mihawk dirty, BUT I'm saying that if Oda will do it for Mihawk, it will NOT BE because of Crocodile hahaha.... and let me tell you I like Crocodile more than Mihawk...

So Oda may belittle Mihawk, but not for the sake of Crocodile scheme is all I'm saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.