Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocodile does not like to work from the front, he likes to work from the shadows ex: Baroque Works. Mihawk doesnt care about leadership.

Its obvious that Buggy is made to be the figure head of one of Crocodile's schemes.
I don't think that's what's going on...
Crocodile sure has an agenda
Mihawk also benefits from being a member in this organization cause it will make Marines think twice before making a move on him

But generally, I think they made this guild and structured differently than your yonko pirate crew

In other words, Yonko crew is one pirate crew... other pirates may join as subbordinates... ordered and must follow orders

With Buggy here, the organization Cross Guild is the Yonko organization, and NOT the buggy pirates... Buggy is simply the chairman.... while many crews simply belong and join this guild and each one has their agenda...

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
“You guys don’t want to admit Mihawk is Yonko level, stop running in circles”

The “circles”: he couldn’t cut Jozu, could not easily defeat Crocodile, and had to postpone against Vista.

Yeah, I’m totally doing mental backflips and not just using my eyes.
Dont know why you're using marineford scaling when aokiji needed to cheapshot jozu :milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think that's what's going on...
Crocodile sure has an agenda
Mihawk also benefits from being a member in this organization cause it will make Marines think twice before making a move on him

But generally, I think they made this guild and structured differently than your yonko pirate crew

In other words, Yonko crew is one pirate crew... other pirates may join as subbordinates... ordered and must follow orders

With Buggy here, the organization Cross Guild is the Yonko organization, and NOT the buggy pirates... Buggy is simply the chairman.... while many crews simply belong and join this guild and each one has their agenda...
Yeah could be.

Its just that this entire thing could simply be another one of Crocodile's schemes.

No but I’ve argued the world at large doesn’t see him as stronger than Buggy.
But you know the truth so there is nothing to debate lol.

And no the world knows very well Mihawk is stronger.
Tell me, there is something about if Aokiji really joined the BBP, what the world in large will say ? Bb is automatically stronger than the ex-admiral of Navy ? Or they will say omg an ex admiral joined bb crew ?

You decide.

“You guys don’t want to admit Mihawk is Yonko level, stop running in circles”

The “circles”, he couldn’t cut Jozu, could noteasily defeat Crocodile, and had to postpone against Vista.

Yeah, I’m totally doing mental backflips and not just using my eyes.
Good thing Akainu's equal had Jozu to be distracted to finally get rid of him. That is after Jozu gave Akainu's equal a bloody lip. Unlike Mihawk, who blocked every sneak attack.

Same with Kizaru, who was used as a pingpong ball by Marco after being unable to harm him, only succeeding after Marco turned his back to him, and even then Marco just stood up again and had Onigumo handcuff him with Kairoseki.

Are these the Ws you brag about?

:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.