Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I mean kuzan is an ally but not part of the crew.
Issue is that I don't see kid having anything to offer him in exchange of information.

So the person is probably someone who kid can beat and gain info or he has something to exchange.
When you mention "anything to offer in exchange" i immediately needed to think about that "something" Kid took away from WCI, which belonged to him. We still have no idea what this was.

Buggy's crew is okay, he has the worst criminals of IP (oda can introduce with anyone).

But this organisation like warlords have the WSS + someone with young Wb strengh + logia and ex Warlord in a organisation + Buggy and his crew. It's different.
Doesn’t seem like weevil joined very underwhelming for a yonko crew , if it was MF, marines with no shibuchaki would low diff

Sure.

You Zoro fans are making a mistake by assuming Mihawk is the last fight. It’s why you wank him more than you probably should.
Unfortunately Mihawk is Zoro's last fight, now it settled.

Oda found a way to connect Mihawk to the plot without being a direct rival of SHP.

An organisation, they are not part of buggy's crew.
So Mihawk doesn't need to show off.

Mihawk > admirals bro, can't do anything against mate.

Over confident admiral fans shouldn't forget that Akainu's equal is assisting a Yonko now. Unlike Crocodile and Mihawk, who have not been said to assist Buggy, but that there is some kind of alliance going on, with Buggy, albeit being weak, providing the network.

Literally everything about Mihawk is deflatable.

1) He’s probably not Zoro’s final opponent

2) He sparred a ROOKIE Shanks 12 years ago

3) He blatantly has worse showings than admirals let alone Yonko against top tiers
1: He's been built up as Zoro's final opponent for years now, on par with Shanks ( dude who can clap admirals just by looking at them with slight anger )
2: We have no proof he was a rookie in terms of power, literal headcanon. Plus he still deemed Shanks as an unworthy opponent even after he was a yonko.
3: not even gonna pay attention to this one, Mihawk has never has any showings of him being completely serious in battle, though we have narrative proof he's on par with the emperors.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is the only top tier without a scar

:crazwhat:
Big Mom

Over confident admiral fans shouldn't forget that Akainu's equal is assisting a Yonko now. Unlike Crocodile and Mihawk, who have not been said to assist Buggy, but that there is some kind of alliance going on, with Buggy, albeit being weak, providing the network.
What does that even mean? You think becoming a Shichibukai is just as difficult as becoming Yonko? It's amazing how many circles you're willing to run in just so you can avoid admitting Mihawk is Yonko level.
“You guys don’t want to admit Mihawk is Yonko level, stop running in circles”

The “circles”: he couldn’t cut Jozu, could not easily defeat Crocodile, and had to postpone against Vista.

Yeah, I’m totally doing mental backflips and not just using my eyes.

Next chapter will be some forced drama to let Yamato join... Seriously everything about her feels so forced and uninspired... If she wouldn't be a hot strong woman people seeked as next Nakama (me included) no one would give a shit about her character.

Hell Rebecca, Pudding and Viola had a more fleshed out character with some drama story.

Last edited:
1: He's been built up as Zoro's final opponent for years now, on par with Shanks ( dude who can clap admirals just by looking at them with slight anger )
2: We have no proof he was a rookie in terms of power, literal headcanon. Plus he still deemed Shanks as an unworthy opponent even after he was a yonko.
3: not even gonna pay attention to this one, Mihawk has never has any showings of him being completely serious in battle, though we have narrative proof he's on par with the emperors.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom
There are multiple databooks that say Mihawk was serious against Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.