Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did the marine even think a clown like buggy is more worthy to be the Yonko than the world strongest swordsman anyway?
Is the title WORLD STRONGEST SWORDSMAN held no importance in the eyes of marine that they assume a clown is the leader?:seriously::whitepress::josad::josad:
That title was never above admiral / yonko title in power, fame and status

We've been saying this for years
You guys never believed me or erkan and others

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The kanji literally directly reads “this black blade knows no restraint.”

Im giving Mihawk the benefit of the doubt scaling him to Yc1+ which is what I think makes the most sense given his feats and fight with Zoro in 2-4 years.

You can’t say “he was holding back” as an excuse. Was he going all out? No obviously not.

Was he serious? Yes.
How is that one statement from Mihawk is meant to be taken for granted while the other can't be used to rationalize his feats? He legit said he doesn't use full power against people weaker than him—It's not an excuse. It's a literal fact. Also, context matters while you interpret dialogues, the literal translation of what Mihawk says before launching a slash at WB implies he's measuring the distance b/w him and WB while the context makes it pretty clear he was talking about strength.

It's the same with Mihawk saying his blade knows no restraint: He simply says he's not gonna pull his punches against Luffy even if it means killing him. You're free to pretend he was going all out as long as you're willing to scale current Zoro, pre-skip Luffy, Vista, and Jozu at the same level. How on the blue planet would it make any sense for Mihawk to be in YC1 class when Zoro's literally outside the top-tier door ready to enter it any second? At least make it make sense.

If only Mihawk and Croc joined him then Crocodile's ranking strength wise has to be pretty high, could have gotten strong as shit with haki + sand and awakening.

+ he gained a new crew/following which also adds up to the organisation. Buggy and Crocodile I assume are responsible for keeping a fuckton of money/gold flowing so they can use the bounty system against the marines too, perhaps Captain Johns treasure + Crocodile's mafia

"I'm different from those brutes who go all out just to hunt a mere rabbit."

Mihawk 101.
Exactly
Mihawk vs Zoro was him using a knife and basically wasting 10-15 min instead of oneshotting him which he was capable of hahaha

Even with Vista, not sure if it was anime only but he stated "Flower blade Vista, will you not show me the flower style of yours"?

Basically Mihawk is the type of dude who stays on the defensive waiting for the enemy to go all out to see all their techniques and wanting to beat and surpass all of those techniques and overcoming them...

Status
Not open for further replies.