• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The Yonko Slayers :steef:
Law has that arrogant and badass vibe :shocking:
Just imagine them cooperating in a fight... nobody would be able to beat them. Literally nobody.

Kid creating a metalstorm around the enemy with millions of small metal pieces flying around. Luffy and him going into classical brawler mode while Law is shambling them around the enemy nonstop, switching them with pieces of the metal. He could make sure all 3 of them always hit some blind spots and if really something needs to be stopped, kid or luffy could tank it.

That actually might in a serious note. I can see oda going all in on tbis joke
Buggy becoming warlord, yonkou and next PK is really possible.
Wasn't he the one with Shanks that didn't go to laugh tale ?

First official fight also between the crew SHP (zoro and luffy + "nami) vs buggy crew. Mihawk be with buggy now can also give zoro vs Mihawk...

Lord Buggy!

How are you interpreting this as anything other than the obvious lol. Even the spoiler makes it pretty clear that Momo will fly Yamato to the ship with Kin and both get to say their goodbyes in the end (full circle from Punk Hazard)
Like I said, she's not written to be a SH. People put multiple excuses but there's no need for her.

Just imagine them cooperating in a fight... nobody would be able to beat them. Literally nobody.

Kid creating a metalstorm around the enemy with millions of small metal pieces flying around. Luffy and him going into classical brawler mode while Law is shambling them around the enemy nonstop, switching them with pieces of the metal. He could make sure all 3 of them always hit some blind spots and if really something needs to be stopped, kid or luffy could tank it.
Yeah we saw that during rooftop and against big mom. "Shambles non stop" "millions metal pieces" "hit some blind spots" lol

Garp and Sengoku were yonko lvl so it was nothing but logical to think current admirals would also be on their level, or at least close to it
But they were both fleet admiral level, garp just turned down the job. If anything I'd say FA could be yonko level but the other admirals are probably closer to yc level

These 3 combined are definitely unstoppable now, the modern legends :myman:
I’m excited for that tag team in the final war
EoS combos will be nuts :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.