Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to take the credit from the guy. Luffy had formal training in everything that Zoro learned too. Yet it took him as long as it did to reach the level he did. Zoro just has a better affinity with Haki than Luffy. I don't get why people can't accept anyone being better at something than Luffy.
Lol he can't even release his conq haki. You are saying he has better affinity with haki. It is clearly stated by Hyougorou that swordsman can learn the technique(not internal destruction) with sword as their channel. You can reread if you want. Also he didn't know he has conq haki until kaido said it and until enma sucked his haki. Also the second time when zoro used conq haki is only when he let enma taking up as willing as it is. Only then he was able to release conq haki. He only released conq haki bcz of his sword not bcz of his own. I can agree that zoro has better COA. Overall affinity it is definetly luffy.

Not just strong, but mentally capable and overall able. Again, if they can go into entire wars that include people who quite literally have, as Doc Ock once said, " the power of the sun in the palm of my hand ", they're probably capable of sex, lol. Though again, it kind of depends on just how much of an adult they are mentally and physically.
Naito-Sensei?............is that you?.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Not defending him but I think if a character can fight in entire wars and fight off people trying to kill them and their loved ones at that age, they can probably handle sex. Like, in the real world where teens can't fight off animal-man hybrids and people with armament haki trying to suffocate them in candy, I don't think those teens can handle sex and pregnancy and etc. But Carrot is very capable of holding her own IMO, and is basically akin to an adult in terms of mentality and what not.However I don't think a person under the age of like fifteen or fourteen should be doing that even if they could do the same feats as Carrot, I have my boundaries for these believes.
Wtf

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not just strong, but mentally capable. Again, if they can go into entire wars that include people who quite literally have, as Doc Ock once said, " the power of the sun in the palm of my hand ", they're probably capable of sex, lol. Though again, it kind of depends on just how much of an adult they are mentally and physically.
MFer actually pulled a spider-man movie quote to make a case about sexual development.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.