Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's luffy without LEGENDARY GOD FRUIT that does the following for him :
- increase strength,speed ,durability
- gives him lightning immunity , fire resistance , fire attacks
- ability to resurrect from the dead while regenerating all his stamina and haki from 0
- POWER OF IMAGINATION

AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT ENMA ?
At least he has a df, might as well give Zoro a df too rather than a magic sword

Not defending him but I think if a character can fight in entire wars and fight off people trying to kill them and their loved ones at that age, they can probably handle sex. Like, in the real world where teens can't fight off animal-man hybrids and people with armament haki trying to suffocate them in candy, I don't think those teens can handle sex and pregnancy and etc. But Carrot is very capable of holding her own IMO, and is basically akin to an adult in terms of mentality and what not.However I don't think a person under the age of like fifteen or fourteen should be doing that even if they could do the same feats as Carrot, I have my boundaries for these believes.
And you are a pedospero perospero fan you say?:sanmoji:

- ability to resurrect from the dead while regenerating all his stamina and haki from 0
- POWER OF IMAGINATION

Still a yonko caliber HAKIGOD:suresure:

- POWER OF IMAGINATION

Stop crying. The fruit argument works for any fruit user. They can do fine without the fancy weapons and fruits, Garp is proof. They just don't have to so they don't.
Post automatically merged:

And you are a pedospero perospero fan you say?:sanmoji:
I mean.. He kinda did clap Carrot Wanda and Pedro..

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Not defending him but I think if a character can fight in entire wars and fight off people trying to kill them and their loved ones at that age, they can probably handle sex. Like, in the real world where teens can't fight off animal-man hybrids and people with armament haki trying to suffocate them in candy, I don't think those teens can handle sex and pregnancy and etc. But Carrot is very capable of holding her own IMO, and is basically akin to an adult in terms of mentality and what not.However I don't think a person under the age of like fifteen or fourteen should be doing that even if they could do the same feats as Carrot, I have my boundaries for these believes.
MWCHI explaining how strong anime teens girls can handle sex

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah for Rabbits, it's 6 years old apparently :seriously:
Why are you talking about Carrot age? I never said I wanted to fuck her.
I said "queen of night" sounds like a stripper name.
:usoprice:
Ah, I forgot you guys were talking about that pedo stuff again, so I understand why y'all so jumpy right now.
:suresure:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
- POWER OF IMAGINATION

whataboutism:gonope:

What's Zoro without Enma

Status
Not open for further replies.