Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In all seriousness I'm just saying it's good because Buggy will very likely be involved in the endgame, which means Mihawk now has an actual connection to be as well.

Imo, while not allying with Shanks, the final war is gonna be a an actual bloodbath, and all this convinces me of is that the crew probably won't fight 1 particular faction at once. It could end up being that Luffy fights BB or Shanks or Akainu in the end (or all 3), but the same would apply to Zoro with Shiryu, Mihawk or Fuji/Kizaru. Maybe Luffy's final opponent is BB, while for Zoro it's Mihawk, as an example
To me it shows the exact opposite.
I dont think Buggy would be deeply involved in the endgame especially against the SHs, he would still be moving up the ladder due to his "luck" & happenstance.
So it gives a perfect excuse for Oda to keep Mihawk waiting as the SHs finish their journey.

According to my debates with you, you expect Shanks to be paired against Luffy while Zoro to matchup against Mihawk. If Oda wanted to do that, the Shichibukai being disbanded was the perfect time to do so. But he didn't. That signals the end of that theory.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're going all out, why so much hate towards katakuri? What is your favorite admiral seth?
Because Katakuri is super overrated and I could list you a lot of things to explain why.

+ His fanbase consists of retards such as noodle. Enough to despise one.

Not power related.

I like Kizaru for some reason despite the minimum screen time he gets.

I love how Oda keeps introducing new concepts to his manga.By the final war,Buggy will have more tough guys around him.
Actually buggy's df is weird also and ate it like Luffy without knowing/wanting it.

Awakening of Buggy ? Dude also has the power to make lots of allies like luffy ...
Mihawk joined him for that reason ?

did sword swallowers ever explain why would Mihawk need an alliance if he's that powerful? Because so far, he needs protection from other forces to stay safe (WG, Buggy).

What happened to him being excised at the thought of fighting marines again?

Status
Not open for further replies.