Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Caribou is talk to must be someone who knows and cares about the Ancient Weapons.

Dragon is possible, though Caribou's cover stories came after he made the comment about Shirahoshi.

Blackbeard and Akainu or Sengoku other possibilities. Who else?
shiki dude , if this dude is cannon character and the plan is cannon,then we can see that himgoing after ancient weapons is a good one. Not only that But we have yet to see any impel down lvl 6 prisoners that is escaped since the impel down arc ended. shanks does not have them, by what we have seen . We didn't see them in either bigmom and kaidoo crews. We saw BB crew. and we have seen their underlings so. i can see that BB might or might not have them(if luffy is to tackle BB with his grandfleet then BB crew should have them. otherwise it's not a big possibility). So my thing is either shiki himself or rocks d xebec

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law and kids damage where same. Law's one just bypassed big mom's defences and created a hole. Damned punk if it hit ground directly would have created similar amount of damage.
Don't forget damned punk knocked out big mom twise by bypassing her natural durability, and advanced conquerors haki , made are cough blood and knock her out twice over and atlast overpowered her and threw her down. Kid and law are around same level
No, Law clearly did more damage. It's not even debatable.

One piece chapter 1057 spoilers
Title:-"Wish"
-judge appears on the cover page
-yamato says he will join straw hats after momo becomes capable
-act 3 ends
-bounties are shown of straw hats
-Barto got attacked by red haired pirates
-at the end of chapter we see sabo with vivi

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao you keep going in circles you said reactions proved Zoro's attacks were better, they literally didn't.
Luffy's Red Roc had already damaged him with Kaido also saying it to himself him vocally saying it or not means shit.

Yeah Luffy's attacks were shallow compared to his attacks with CoC.

Keep going in circles with your headcanon with no actual prove and just your interpretation.
I am still sticking to the same arguments. Zoro's got confirmations visually and vocally, which Luffy did too at times. That doesn't mean they're of the same intensity. That is where you're missing the point. And we also have a direct confirmation from Luffy saying his own attacks were shallow while the portrayal Zoro's received remained intact. That makes him overall better. It's as simple as that.

Buggy>>>>>>>>Mihawk confirmed. Mihawktards clowned bad HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I always knew Mihawk was worthless Yonko commander fodder trash. Guy got stalemated by Vista couldn't even scratch Jozu despite not holding back, LOL.
Yonko Straw Hat Luffy one shots this worthless fodder subordinate of Buggy D. Clown along with his student Loro. LOL. They ain't up there with Yonko Straw Hat Luffy or Yonko Red Haired Shanks.

That is some shocking reading comprehension. :milaugh:

Its not even damage only, goes beyond that.
Law had to carry every single assault, hes the one to attack first which created an opening for Kidd. Also had to teleport him twice iirc.
Law landed the first attack but Kid almost always created the opening.
Law landed the first shock wille, as well as puncture wille because BM was focused on Kid. The only time Kid didn't create an opening was when Law landed an attack while BM wasn't even paying attention to them.

Ultimately Law could only land one attack on big mom without Kid's help.

Kid on the other hand landed most of his attacks without Law's help. BM took punk corna dio and damned punk head on. Kid also bested BM in a clash and landed Assign S N on her. The only attack kid needed law's help to land was punk clash. But Kid has shown he can land assign on BM without Law's help, so idk.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nope. Kid's attack didn't bypass her and hit the ground . If it did you can bet your ass it would have left a gigantic hole.
It's not about the hole but the amount of damage done to the character. The only time Kid did more damage to Big Mom than Law is their first combo attack i.e., Punk Crash.

R

rubblerust

shiki dude , if this dude is cannon character and the plan is cannon,then we can see that himgoing after ancient weapons is a good one. Not only that But we have yet to see any impel down lvl 6 prisoners that is escaped since the impel down arc ended. shanks does not have them, by what we have seen . We didn't see them in either bigmom and kaidoo crews. We saw BB crew. and we have seen their underlings so. i can see that BB might or might not have them(if luffy is to tackle BB with his grandfleet then BB crew should have them. otherwise it's not a big possibility). So my thing is either shiki himself or rocks d xebec
I think Rocks is gonna be like evil Oden, some super-wanked character from the past.

Shiki I can't really see be relevant again. He was a movie character that was made canon to sell tickets like Uta.

There's not enough story left to introduce a whole bunch of new characters. BB still makes the most sense but it's a bit too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.