Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still sticking to the same arguments. Zoro's got confirmations visually and vocally, which Luffy did too at times. That doesn't mean they're of the same intensity. That is where you're missing the point. And we also have a direct confirmation from Luffy saying his own attacks were shallow while the portrayal Zoro's received remained intact. That makes him overall better. It's as simple as that.
It's not.
You confirmations literally means nothing because Luffy got the same from more characters.
You keep bringing shallow argument but it doesn't matter because everyone's attack without CoC were shallow on Kaido.
You somehow came to the conclusion that Zoro got better CoA based on reaction when Luffy himself has gotten better reactions and portrayal.

Again this just stands as your headcanon with no actual proof.

Buggy>>>>>>>>Mihawk confirmed. Mihawktards clowned bad HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I always knew Mihawk was worthless Yonko commander fodder trash. Guy got stalemated by Vista couldn't even scratch Jozu despite not holding back, LOL.
Yonko Straw Hat Luffy one shots this worthless fodder subordinate of Buggy D. Clown along with his student Loro. LOL. They ain't up there with Yonko Straw Hat Luffy or Yonko Red Haired Shanks.
What it means is that Luffy is Buggy level, nothing more. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If I was an admiral fan I would be hyping the shit out of Kid and Law, they’re likely their EOS matchups considering Oda is rushing the shit out of the series :ronalaugh:
Agreed but it doesn't affect the admiral fandom as much as the other way around. Because even if the admiral team downplays current Kid and Law, they can still get away with saying they improved over time. While Law and Kid fans who downplayed the admiral to hype Big Mom can't play that card against the admirals if they end up fighting them.

@Gol D. Roger I'll acknowledge Midd when he gives me something to acknowledge.

But considering that he's based off the most unlucky pirate in history (Captain Kidd), something tells me the clown show will never end.
Kid is Luffy's biggest rival in this generation after BB. He's gonna stay relevant until the very end; probably, even more so than Law.

Lol the entire day and you and me have not yet agreed to anything.
Again let's agree to disagree
Fair enough.

Agreed but it doesn't affect the admiral fandom as much as the other way around. Because even if the admiral team downplays current Kid and Law, they can still get away with saying they improved over time. While Law and Kid fans who downplayed the admiral to hype Big Mom can't play that card against the admirals if they end up fighting them.

Kid is Luffy's biggest rival in this generation after BB. He's gonna stay relevant until the very end; probably, even more so than Law.
I expect Law to play a role vs Imu due to the immortality surgery, whoever he fights it won’t be an extreme diff :kayneshrug:

a mentally broken Kinyagi walking away after the admiral he sucked off for years got clapped by an eight year old and Shanks' haki ( this changed his life and he started saying incoherent babble about the most idiotic lies since )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.