Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Like This

Buggy The face and leader Since he has influence and followers plus charisma

Crocodile the brains of the guild probably the one who came up with the bounty idea since his baroque works 100 subordinates who worked for him were bounty hunters

And mihawk the muscle who is the strongest shanks rival and equal and the world's strongest swordsman...who's association obviously makes this guild yonko level.

Let's Go

Carrot refuses to take the lead of Zou she says there are more people prepared for the role...
The end of the conversation is about pedro's will and end's in a cliffhanger where we don't know if Carrot has accepted or not. But Pedro's will is the condition to accept or not the role for carrot ( is up to her interpretation).
So next chapter we may have a double join.
@CarrotForNakama
There is a hope for you

Dont forget buggy balls which are borderline nukes
Actually buggy df is OP if properly used. it cannot be cut by swords even if they infused COA haki since buggy ability is always turning into pieces whether it's small or large. He might be a special case like katakuri. If it's given to any admiral,they would show hell to all the top tiers.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

:hohoho:
For real?

So there's a chance that not only will Carrot become the Lunar Queen of the minks, but she actually straight-up joins the crew as well?

Holy shit I can see why you said I would laugh at this chapter, because Carrot fans are walkin away with a pretty big W either way
I'm prepared for Carrot not to join, but god damn would it be so good if she did anyway
How are you feeling ?

Buggy has a crew himself, which includes Impel Down Level 6 prisoners Whitebeard said he wouldn't like to fight with as they look fairly strong. Crocodile too has an unknown amount of manpower. Daz on the one side, on the other side he was seen inside a pretty noble residence, so we don't know how much power he holds. Though of course, Mihawk himself is a Yonko level addition. But it's not just Mihawk + Crocodile, there is an entire underlying network, given how Buggy can just assign bounties to Marines.
No yonko level dude will serve buggy, won't be replaced by toys

Becoming PK competition is turning into a friendly party.

At Zou, Law saw one ok. But he got one translation from Robin?

Wano's Road pone, well it was an alliance to take the two yonko but not about the road pone. Why robin and luffy gave a copy to law and kidd ?

Big Mom's one was purely Brook's a SHP work but somehow law got it ? Kidd maybe.

Lmao hyenas everywhere 🤣
Luffy probably gives ponyglyphs to Law cause he thinks it will be more fun as a race and Law probably felt bad for Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.