Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could get the mad Monk it would also give him purpose in the story. Also if it's a guild u should be able to do business without joining.
dude am not talking about joining am asking asking about what you said. Also why would uruoge can go to buggy. I don't really get anything. His purpose of story might be same as x drake and hawkinsin wano, to get fodder. Also they can f**king loot . why would they need to bother to go buggy just to get bounty.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know this might be hard for some to understand…Carrot is absolutely going to take the position Neko and Inu offered her, and it’ll be BECAUSE of Pedro’s will, not in spite of it; he passed down to her the lesson Roger taught him about how everyone can contribute to the Dawn when they have the chance, and protecting her homeland from the various threats sure to come around now that the balance of the world has been demolished by her strongest ally seems like the most useful thing for her to do now. She has never had a clear path to joining the crew, but now she has absolutely no reason/motivation/utility whatsoever :luuh:

"Law says if Buggy was able to make those 2 obey him, then it is appropriate to call him a Yonko." FUCK ALL OF YOU. FUCK YOu @EmperorKinyagi
And then Luffy replied with, "But, Buggy is an idiot!" :gokulaugh:

Even a patented meathead like Luffy didn't believe Mihawk would bow down to Buggy, but here we got clowns like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule, @Erkan12, and @Seraphoenix trying so hard to believe their own lies. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.