Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I bet Luffy is gonna say no to her at first because he doesn't want Kozuki Oden on his ship
Then Yamato will probably say "my real name is Yamato" bla bla and the chapter is gonna end with the Jinbe/Yamato toast
Thats exactly what I expect. He would want her to join as herself and be her own person/identity. He won't accept her LARPing and false identity at all.

Keep telling lies to yourself :rolaugh: No one made anyone Yonko. They joined forces, Mihawk didn't join Buggy's crew.

They joined forces and Buggy was seen as more powerful than Mihawk and Crocodile, which is why he become Yonko, not Mihawk.

This literally confirms Mihawk is not Yonko level.
Asks to stop lying. Proceeds to tell lies out of his ass :risitavirus:

''LAW SAYS THAT IF BUGGY WAS ABLE TO MAKE THOSE 2 OBEY HIM''

Law puts Mihawk and Crocodile in a same group, didn't say ''even'' Mihawk or anything like that :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
:milaugh:if mihawk is yonko level the so is Croco

Law didn't differentiate Mihawk from Croco

Oda always name mihawk next other warlords like he's nothing big.

Buggy having 2 warlords makes him a Yonko than Kid and law since they only have 1 or no fighter who's YC level even

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I was cool with the Lunar Queen stuff but I'm going to be beyond annoyed if she accepts because the other minks are trying to force her into the role.

If the position was offered and she said yes after thinking about it then I can roll with it and be happy

But it would absolutely boil me if she gets pressured into saying yes here

The vibes I'm getting is that she will reject it like other cases of pressure before

But I'm not liking this feeling in my gut
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:

Unfortunately hes the sacrificial lamb then? That sucks. An admirals debut should never be like this, we could have Kizaru show up and get rekt but I'd like to see the SHs take down Kizaru for what he did at Sabaody to be fair.

I guess Green Bull had to be sacrificed then but that sucks. At least his powers got to rejuvenate Wano though, hes done something amazing for them ironically!
Yeah he end up being sacrificial lamb to hype shanks , SH and momo .
When Fuji get introduce it was hype .
When you look at his attacks \ moves now while still impressive don't look like anything the top 3 SH can't deal with .

It’s time to live free is significantly better. And if she said that it would’ve been much more meaningful because she was chained and imprisoned. It’s the bringing up a previous character is so cringey. She didn’t even meet him in person until he died. She’s basically trying to be this person she’s only read about.

It’s like if Luffy yelling:
“I’m gonna be Joyboy!”
Yeah I get it but she's associating Oden with that concept of freedom due to her paust trauma
She only knew what the outside world was like thanks to Oden's journal before Ace came along

That's not how the Yonko system works. If the deadlock isn't necessary, then they'd have picked Law or Kid over Buggy.
Uh no, you need territory, Influence, political power, how can they be in a deadlock when you admit BM is nothing but a mid- high diff match for kaido, etc.

Kidd doesn't believe buggy should've became a yonko with mihawk and croc as his subordinates.

Kidd a little mad but then he says that the one who he can't accept as Yonkou is Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.