Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The roger pirates had roger Ray and gaban and they never made them yonko for that but buggy becomes one?

I bet Luffy is gonna say no to her at first because he doesn't want Kozuki Oden on his ship
Then Yamato will probably say "my real name is Yamato" bla bla and the chapter is gonna end with the Jinbe/Yamato toast
No....Oda will not stop Oden wank...personally, I wish Luffy would do this but my wishes are at the end just my wishes...lol...

I was cool with the Lunar Queen stuff but I'm going to be beyond annoyed if she accepts because the other minks are trying to force her into the role.

If the position was offered and she said yes after thinking about it then I can roll with it and be happy

But it would absolutely boil me if she gets pressured into saying yes here

The vibes I'm getting is that she will reject it like other cases of pressure before

But I'm not liking this feeling in my gut
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:
Her situation could be like usopps, where she says that she is going to explore the world like Pedro and says goodbye to strawhats. Then Luffy says "What are you saying?, arent we already nakama" :steef:

Why are people calling it a Crew? It's not
Nor a simple Alliance like Kid, Apoo, Hawkins tried

This is a New Organization
We still don't know whose idea was it, what were the agreements, it's true goal and who are all the members

Imo I think it's basically a Pirate Organization that directly hunts Marines and face them (Similar to how Dragon opposes WG)

Buggy is the Leader, as in he provides the bounty rewards, and organizes everything, but it doesn't mean the members obey him or are loyal to him (Its a Guild, so they are simply associates in same Goal)

Ryokugyu is currently Solo and away from HQ so there is high chance Oda is gonna make him face a member of the Guild, and seeing how Oda made sure to show us his Sword but never make him use it in Wano, suggests he will face someone who can't be beaten by just DF and he needs to get close and use his Sword

I think Oda is preparing for a Mihawk vs Ryokugyu

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I saw it.
Kin'emon keeps ranking up as one of my favorite characters ever in One Piece lol
Honestly, characters like him really embody this song for me tbh:

(Borderlands Pre-Sequel nostalgia and emotional rollercoaster ride intensify. That song was used as the credits for it and its EXTREMELY fitting for Handsome Jack and the story of that game too.)

There's a lot in OP who could fit this song tbh, characters a lot of us love and talk about a lot too ofc. Kinemon is a really good man when it comes down to it. I always found he looked after Momo so endearing, even after we found out hes not his real father too. Plus knowing what we know now about their full history and circumstances ofc.

Adoptive fathers in the series continually putting actual fathers to shame by far lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.