Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cool with the Lunar Queen stuff but I'm going to be beyond annoyed if she accepts because the other minks are trying to force her into the role.

If the position was offered and she said yes after thinking about it then I can roll with it and be happy

But it would absolutely boil me if she gets pressured into saying yes here

The vibes I'm getting is that she will reject it like other cases of pressure before

But I'm not liking this feeling in my gut
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:
If not her, then who’ll lead the Night minks in your opinion?

Feeling really bad for Zoro.

Yes, no one can believe this and later Law made worse comment- "if Buggy can make these two OBEY him than he's definitely an emperor".

Seriously for the first time Luffy's statement is acceptable. Buggy is really an idiot.

After so long Oda has showed Shanks and Mihawk doing something. While Oda did justice with Shanks feat according to his level. He should start doing same with Mihawk. He has already ridiculed him too much. Just start showing things which could match with his level.

I

Indigo

Why are people calling it a Crew? It's not
Nor a simple Alliance like Kid, Apoo, Hawkins tried

This is a New Organization
We still don't know whose idea was it, what were the agreements, it's true goal and who are all the members

Imo I think it's basically a Pirate Organization that directly hunts Marines and face them (Similar to how Dragon opposes WG)

Buggy is the Leader, as in he provides the bounty rewards, and organizes everything, but it doesn't mean the members obey him or are loyal to him (Its a Guild, so they are simply associates in same Goal)

Ryokugyu is currently Solo and away from HQ so there is high chance Oda is gonna make him face a member of the Guild, and seeing how Oda made sure to show us his Sword but never make him use it in Wano, suggests he will face someone who can't be beaten by just DF and he needs to get close and use his Sword

I think Oda is preparing for a Mihawk vs Ryokugyu
Any person with a working brain and not clouded by agenda understands this

anyone who says otherwise, you can just ignore them

Ryokugyu is currently Solo and away from HQ so there is high chance Oda is gonna make him face a member of the Guild, and seeing how Odd made sure to show us his Sword but never make him use it in Wano, suggests he will face someone who can't be beaten by just DF and he needs to get close and use his Sword
Fuji has a sword also.

Ryo went solo to wano, he has a fleet of marines with him, not a smart decision unless mihawk wants to get something worse than a scar.
Why are people calling it a Crew? It's not
Nor a simple Alliance like Kid, Apoo, Hawkins tried
It's a crew, but buggy doesn't do crews, but agency and it's not an alliance they're subordinates.

Honestly, characters like him really embody this song for me tbh:

There's a lot in OP who could fit this song tbh, characters a lot of us love and talk about a lot too ofc. Kinemon is a really good man when it comes down to it. I always found he looked after Momo so endearing, even after we found out hes not his real father too. Plus knowing what we know now about their full history and circumstances ofc.

Adoptive fathers in the series continually putting actual fathers to shame by far lol.
One of my favorite (sadly filler) moments between Momo and Kin'emon was in the anime when Oden came back with Toki, Momo and Hiyori and Kin'emon said to Oden that Momo couldn't be Oden's son because he looked too intelligent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.