Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that both Mihawk working for Buggy and Buggy being an emperor are in verse perceptions of characters. So why would latter perception be more valid than former perception, especially from someone who knows both and Mihawk well. With Shanks also saying that Buggy being an emperor is weird. So we have:
- Shanks who finds it weird
When did shanks say this? just making stuff up, hes a pirate subordinate, inferior to admirals.
- Zoro who finds it weird
-Luffy doesn't find it weird
-Law doesn't find it weird
-Kidd doesn't even respect the organization's top two.

The day/night leaders got debunked and it's just 1 leader now
Either way I'm down with anyone as I'm not cool with how they're pressuring her
Sayin shit like it's the Duke's decision + Pedro's will

A big reason why I was hyped about Carrot bein Queen earlier is that I thought she accepted the position on her own volition
But now she said no to it after properly thinking about it, and they're pressuring her to change her mind or somethin like that

I don't dig it, to say the least and it's why I think she will reject it cause it would've been easier to just say yes here and move on
Wait, debunked where? 1 leader how?

It’s not pressuring, it’s reassuring. It was stated that she looks happy only then she realizes that it’s a big duty. Wanda & Shishilian are just assuring her that it’ll be okay, because she’s not alone

So you agree that both Mihawk working for Buggy and Buggy being an emperor are in verse perceptions of characters. So why would latter perception be more valid than former perception, especially from someone who knows both and Mihawk well. With Shanks also saying that Buggy being an emperor is weird. So we have:

- Zoro who finds it weird
- Shanks who finds it weird

Dunno why you are coping so hard.
even luffy know its weird but don't expect much from people with lower iq than luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.