• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope more

Oden sits with great pirates
He leads people

Zoro, Mihawk haven't led their own sqauds
Mihawk keeps running for protection
Oden wasn't THE leader at any point, never Shogun, just a Daimyo or pirate commander and obeyed WB, Roger, Kaido and Orochi. Jinbei has lead more people than Oden. Like I said you should have just used another character as an example lol.

Your choice is even worse given that Zoro is primed to surpass Oden, the very guy you're hyping to downplay Zoro for some reason. :sanjismug:

It’s impressive King recovered from being maimed and falling from a lethal level (for Zoro) in only a week with no discernible doctors around to take care of him. Kata’s situation is ambiguously placed and can be as far as the present—so more than 5 weeks after WCI
Lol

Dude got hit 4 times ... 3 mid tiers + 1 top move = can't recover fully after a week.
Ancient zoan

Katakuri lost blood for 3 hrs while tanking g4 hits and using high level of haki
Up again clean

Comeback when King can recover quickly after being fatally wounded or tanking many hits pn g4 level not husy 1

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol

Dude got hit 4 times ... 3 mid tiers + 1 top move = can't recover fully after a week.
Ancient zoan

Katakuri lost blood for 3 hrs while tanking g4 hits and using high level of haki
Up again clean

Comeback when King can recover quickly after being fatally wounded or tanking many hits pn g4 level not husy 1
Random clumsy Luffy acoc punch makes Kaido cough blood.

Random ACoC move from Zoro makes King physically react, named move makes King bleed and then he takes Zoro’s best move to date and you wanna pretend it’s a mid tier move :handsup::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I know your biased but this is too much

Ofcourse, I like all the OG Warlords except for Moria lol. More Doffy is great and in this guild, it'd be a menace lmao. All their personalities & separate motivations clashing would be hilarious to watch.
Each and everyone is the boss and doing things in there own way while Buggy, the captain, would be panicking over everything and ID clowns frowning over every shit dialogues. Lol

Doffy is bigger version of Crocodile pre TS. That's why i said adding Doffy would be awesome. Though Oda should focus on Cross guild for at least a couple of chapters and made things clear as well as add some hype about them.

Comrade and Veku can make whole thesis on this. Lol
Regarding Wano, yeah. Yonko saga has been an utter clown fest and now the real OP starts.. hopefully Oda doesn't mess up however I dont have much hopes anymore after Wano lol.
Previous two arcs were totally mehh. Story was totally like made for 5-10 years old kid. BM jumping for food while Kaido having emotional disbalance. Lol

Only Shanks has stayed in character and showed bossyness wherever he has went (post EL) while previously WB was also someone who has some brain left and act liked top level boss.

Momo is seeking for the grandmaster to get extra traning a guy that low diff brocoli man:myman::steef:.

Zoro>admiral

By the way, I take 2 huge LLLL no ZKK and Oda cut out all Zoro lineage factor after chapter 1035. I serioursly hope that someone will ask what happen about that multiples plot point. It feels very dodgy from Oda something went wrong :josad:

Unfortunately the entire world sees two warlords and a fraud above the BMP remnants
People spent years talking shit about gifters being useless in Wano when the recent Cover art showed that without The candy Bullets the Germa bulldozered them badly

"But muh Weakened G2 Luffy lost a 1 Vs 70 fight against them while thousands of fodder backed them up so they must be strong"

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Oh god you're having a Wiwi and Kinyagi moment
Nah, I'm actually good, I just promised I'd freak the fuck out if the leakers were lying, and everyone was acting like we were leaving Wano, when we weren't, AGAIN.

This chapter is actually great for me.
-I love OG Shinobu, and Tama training with Shinobu is great for both their characters
-Caribou is most likely about to lead Blackbeard to Wano to claim Pluton, setting up Act 4 to be a giant war
-I like Carrot and Yamato
-I LOVE Croc, and seeing Mihawk make a move is amazing
-Cross Guild putting bounties on Marines is a FUCKING AMAZING decision by Oda

Don't worry, I'm good. 1057 spoilers should be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.