• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

FUCKING FUCK END ACT 3 GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I KNEW IT WASN'T OVER

I KNEW THIS DAMN LABOON-SIZED ARC WASN'T DONE YET

I KNEW THE LEAKERS WERE JUST CLUTCHING OUR BALLS AND YANKING THEM LIKE ROBIN MAKING FRANKY JOIN THE CREW

FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ANY OF THE FUCKING LEFTOVER LORE AND PLOT THREADS THEN JUST LEAVE THE GOD DAMN COUNTRY ODA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DEEPTHROATING A CORNDOG, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HERE?!? JUST TO WATCH AGE-REGRESSED RAIZO AND SHINOBU FUCK!?!

GO TO FUCKING ELBAF OR FUCKING FINISH THE PLOT THREADS IN WANO THAT YOU ABANDONED LIKE SHANKS AND YASOPP ABANDON KIDS, MUTHERFUCKING GOD USOPP DAMN IT

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE LET 1057 BE THE END TO ACT 3, OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is coming in 1057, Caribou gave him the Pluton hook up. FINALLY, IT'S TIME FOR FUCKING BLACKBEARD, AHHHHHH

I TOLD ya'll I'd lose my mind if this wasn't the end of Wano and we were just getting baited, AHHHHHHHHHH
Oh god you're having a Wiwi and Kinyagi moment

So why is a clown + someone who got smashed by a YC3 + Mihawk considered a Yonko level threat and not the Big Mom pirates with multiple commanders, including Katakuri, vets, thousands of soldiers and huge territory?

Croco was smashed by Jozu. Couldn't get past fodders when trying to reach Whitebeard at the top of the Moby Dick. And suddenly Croc is a top tier.
Because the world saw BM fall...they think bMP also fell with her.

:suresure:one thing for sure we know Shanks, kid and luffy (conquerors...top tiers) don't accept Buggy as Yonko even if he has Mihawk and Croco
Same way top tiers didn't accept Luffu as 5th emperor

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:milaugh:except katakuri is still back

King was irrelevant for 100+ chapters and ended up as hypetool at the end of wano

Kata after being fatally wounded : up fighting as if nothing happened
King after a week of healing (ancient zoan even) : still bandaged and did worse than Momo vs GB

I thought King recovery and endurance > kata ? Lol

Don't worry you will see kata vs intruders soon too
It’s impressive King recovered from being maimed and falling from a lethal level (for Zoro) in only a week with no discernible doctors around to take care of him. Kata’s situation is ambiguously placed and can be as far as the present—so more than 5 weeks after WCI

What about the Big Mom pirates, who have 3 commanders, vets, thousands of crew members, a huge territory and allies?
Big Mom got killed so they are gonna lose their territories just like WB pirates lost theirs after WB got killed.
Not to mention we have no idea how the cover story is gonna play out with the intruders in the Cacao island potentially being BB pirates, since the cover story is taking place in the past from current events
What's the size and power of Buggy's crew in comparison?
Idk, he also has an army. We have no idea if he has a bigger army or not, but we know that Buggy has giants, which Big Mom wanted and desired so much.
Not to mention potentially Corcodile probably has his own men like a new orgnaization and daz bones
while Mihawk is clearly stronger than commanders

So, I don't see how Big Mom pirates have anything over Buggy.
Yeah, no reason to assume Zoro is biased.
Of course he is. He's embarrassed that his idol, master and endgame is Buggy's asslicker.
I talk about Crocodile's general character Law may or may not be aware of and making a statement based on this
So you literally talked out of your ass? Law did not differentiate Mihawk from Crocodile, did he?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Funniest thing is you think I actually care lol, but ok. I'm simply going by what the story is possibly showing us. If that's "offensive" to you, and you can't accept any possibility of it because you've argued into a corner with stans, then that's on you.
You “don’t care” enough to quote me in the first place, but that’s the way it goes around here, so I get it. I’m not offended, you just haven’t said anything that changes my mind; the possibility of something is not a guarantee just because you strip it free of context. If you think Carrot’s options are to lead her nation or skirt responsibility because Pedro explicitly meant she had to sail around the world to make a difference, you tell me with a straight face which one you think Oda’s really gonna pick for her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Against all Vinsmokes including Judge ?
No way in hell
He’s fighting three. The strongest of those three is Ichiji which is somewhat stronger than Oven/Perospero but not enough to put him down quickly.

Meanwhile Jack can fake on a Sulong mink army whereas Perospero requires the luck of the moon to defeat two decently strong Sulong Minks.

Jack is on another level lmfao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk and Dragon should hold their hands together and fucking dance around the fire drowning in the praises from the retarded fanbases who give them clout only for portrayal.

Tired of this shit nibba.

FEATS OR FUCK YOURSELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.