Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR the monkey under mihawk all together are stronger than crocodile + buggy&co

Mihawk equal to shanks+his crew he didnt give a fuck about shanks crew when he went to visit shanks:

by the way oda killed the so call miahwk hater headcanon Oda said no to mihawk joining shanks (he doesnt need protection:suresure::milaugh:from a Yonko cuz the guy alone make a clowncrew into a yonko status.

the shishibukay power gab is immense mihawk >>>>>> joker>law>boa>rest of the trash crocodile is on jimbe level:kuzanshut:
Mihawk a guy that destroy an enterly fleet of over 100battle ship because he is borred to death:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cry, King got done ugly
Lmfao i didn’t mention King once, you can’t stop mentioning him. One of us is in tears and it ain’t me
Post automatically merged:

Crocodile got done so dirty in Alabasta
Oda won’t forget one of his top antagonists. Be prepared for Crocodile greatness

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko.

@Fujishiro @Sasaki Kojirō thoughts?

ps. No crocodile jokes fr. Keep it real.
How did mihawk make him a Yonko?

Crocodile, Mihawk and Buggy himself play a role in this factor...
Kid for example doesn't agree with Buggy being emperor even though he has Mihawk / crocodile as his subordinate.
He should be getting the respect he deserves now that he has Mihawk in the organization but it's the opposite here.

Okay, Mihawk is strong just like Crocodile but only Kaidou can make someone emperor by just stepping inside an organization since he is the peak of the world and is above Mihawk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I already named my "counters" in the post you replied to, schizo...
But you didnt think them through, sister. :rolaugh:
There are already counters to them, inside the manga.
You were just lazy to look for them.
This is not a level of prime Kurwa-chan... :kriwhat:
Prime Kurwa-chan cannot be easily countered like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.