Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to accept that Whole Cake Island was supposed to be Carrot's big moments with the crew, and that Oda didn't have time for her in Wano due to having to flesh out important characters like Hotei.

Sulong Carrot in Whole Cake was pretty badass. If she does join, it would be nice for Chopper to have someone else who's an animal/human hybrid.
Any to become Strawhats would never be neglected in an arc they are in or the arc before they join just for lack of time reason..

Badass furr coat is still just a badass fur coat and thats not cutting it for being a Strawhat far from it or irrelevant crew interactions either..

And why does that matter here? He still owns a huge, strong crew and territories.

Who else besides Buggy can be a Yonko?
What about the Big Mom pirates, who have 3 commanders, vets, thousands of crew members, a huge territory and allies? What's the size and power of Buggy's crew in comparison?
Gee, is it maybe because Mihawk is his end goal and he found out that his end goal is Buggy's underling?
Yeah, no reason to assume Zoro is biased.
What are you talking about? Law was not at marineford war. He only came at the end. And no one heard Crocodile besides Doffy.
I talk about Crocodile's general character Law may or may not be aware of and making a statement based on this. The marineford situation was just to elaborate what in-character for Crocodile is.

They will never accept that.

They ignore Mihawk downs and try to overplay his hype with nothing to back it up. Now that I think about it,
there was even a top tier that was even winded fighting Mihawk in Marineford?
This includes Luffy, Vista, Jozu, Croc, etc. Vista held him at bay without any issues and he was unable to finish it, Croc treated him like a bitch and had more respect for Doffly, Jozu deflect his attack that was meant to test his strength and Luffy was able to evade him after he claimed that he was unable to hold back...
That's why they keep saying " what until eos when he shows up"

he's now an underling which means less on screen focus when he fights lol
He won't show much

Oda will give buggy more panels and feats than posthawk

Why wouldnt they, sister? :sanmoji:
Just received a confirmation that Mihawk can replace any Yonko as head of the organization and the organization remains Yonko.
I know your counter will be Crocodile so go ahead. :yasu:
I already named my "counters" in the post you replied to, schizo...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The fact cross guild is named after a cross which is mihawks theme makes me believe hes the real leader of the organization but the WG thinks its buggy due to his gag

Status
Not open for further replies.