Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolaugh:
You didn't troll.

Zolo is currently a YC1.

Is he going to kick Mihawk's ass as a YC1 or not?
I know you didn't ask me but i will you my answer lol.
No, zoro would not kick Mihawk's ass because Mihawk is way above that level.
Mihawk will probably lose by someone and zoro takes that guy out..
I believe the gorosei will return to their prime age's with some way (df or vegapunk) and the swordsman wich is the strongest of the five will also beat Hawkeye.
Now, if Mihawk proves to be a top tier (definitely is) what will you say afterwards?

My guess would be that Crocodile, having himself some military strength, network and the necessary intelligence, contacted Buggy first to discuss the establishment of such an organisation (knowing Buggy has the network and ressources too) and after that got in touch with Dracule, revealing his plan and asking whether he, Dracule, who is excited about being in the piracy game again, would be excited about participating in chasing down the marines systematically and being rewarded for it, rather than being the one targeted, effectively flipping the roles.
This theme of targeting marines rather than being chased by them is most interesting thing about this chapter. Lol

My guess would be that Crocodile, having himself some military strength, network and the necessary intelligence, contacted Buggy first to discuss the establishment of such an organisation (knowing Buggy has the network and ressources too) and after that got in touch with Dracule, revealing his plan and asking whether he, Dracule, who is excited about being in the piracy game again, would be excited about participating in chasing down the marines systematically and being rewarded for it, rather than being the one targeted, effectively flipping the roles.

With all due respect, but true conquerors have proven to swollow their pride.
- Shanks being beaten up and spitted on by fodder Bandits
- Luffy bowing down to Hancock to ask for her subordinates to be spared
- Zoro bowing down to Mihawk to receive teachings, in order to be a good right hand man for Luffy
- Roger bowing down to Whitebeard and asking him to have Oden join him
- Oden embarrassing himself for 5 years and dancing, in order to try and make peace with Orochi

So why would you assume Mihawk would even care about the public perceiving Buggy as the leader, when everyone with a brain knows anyways that this is bullshit? Again, Crocodile himself in Marineford told Doffy that he won't even team up with him as equal partners, but rather only accept him as a subordinate. But apparently Crocodile in this case doesn't mind either to be perceived as an underling of this fodder clown. So obviously, both Crocodile and Mihawk will have reason to give a shit about public perception.
This guy gets it. :cheers:

I think I’d powerscale the Shichibukai like this:

Mihawk (Yonko level). Rival of Shanks and WSS, so Yonko level is reasonable.

Weevil (Admiral level). Alleged son of WB and compared in strength to a young WB. Should be Admiral level in order to be relevant at this point in the story.

Prime Moriah (YC1 level). Seemingly fought competitively with Kaido 25 years ago.

Hancock (YC1 level). Immediately got invited to the Shichibukai after just her first voyage, while a lot of the other people on this list took a lot longer to get recognized. Probably has ACoC since Marigold and Sandersonia have ACoA and ACoO, respectively.

Kuma (YC2 level). Portrayed as one of Dragon’s top 3 men alongside Sabo and Ivankov.

Post-TS Crocodile (YC2 level). Oda’s been wanking him nonstop ever since MF. Shown clashing with Doffy, hyped by Sengoku, wasn’t afraid of Akainu, was called a rival of Douglas Bullet, and is now credited, along with Mihawk, as justification for Buggy becoming a Yonko. Crocodile seems to have started his own crew/organization after MF, which we know nothing about but should probably be decently strong.

Doflamingo (YC3 level). Performed evenly or arguably worse than Cracker did against Luffy. Had to blackmail his way into the Warlords.

Jinbe (YC3 level)

I wish Oda would at least provide a reason why Crocodile was so much weaker in Alabasta instead of just magically making him stronger, but oh well

In the eyes of everyone, except a select few characters who actually know that Buggy’s weak, Buggy is basically just Shanks. A cabin boy from the Roger Pirates who went on to become a strong and fearless pirate captain that orchestrated the largest breakout of Impel Down, wasn’t afraid to fight WB (empty bluster that only his crew heard, but they spread the word afterwards), and wasn’t afraid to confront Shanks (friendly banter that people didn’t know the context about).

So yeah, the public thought that Buggy was basically a Shanks level fighter when deciding that his Cross Guild should be labelled as a Yonko crew. Of course, pathetic opportunists like @ShishioIsBack don’t have the moral integrity to acknowledge this indisputable fact because it weakens their agenda.

Truth is because the manga last so long there not much Oda can do for croc .
At most you can say he now better at haki or something like that to show why he so much stronger .

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Everybody keeps comparing other characters to Katakuri. Maybe because they know he's the most impressive YC1. :steef:
nah they just wanna piss off noodle
Post automatically merged:

I can't bring the panel here, but it's visible beneath his collar on the panel where he talked to Doffy before attacking WB (which Jozu blocked).
pretty sure that's his collar bone

With all due respect, but true conquerors have proven to swollow their pride.
- Shanks being beaten up and spitted on by fodder Bandits
- Luffy bowing down to Hancock to ask for her subordinates to be spared
- Zoro bowing down to Mihawk to receive teachings, in order to be a good right hand man for Luffy
- Roger bowing down to Whitebeard and asking him to have Oden join him
- Oden embarrassing himself for 5 years and dancing, in order to try and make peace with Orochi

So why would you assume Mihawk would even care about the public perceiving Buggy as the leader, when everyone with a brain knows anyways that this is bullshit? Again, Crocodile himself in Marineford told Doffy that he won't even team up with him as equal partners, but rather only accept him as a subordinate. But apparently Crocodile in this case doesn't mind either to be perceived as an underling of this fodder clown. So obviously, both Crocodile and Mihawk will have reason to give a shit about public perception.
Conquerors can swallow their pride, but rarely do they serve under people. Luffy and Kid would rather die before serving under Kaido.

There are very few conquerors that serve under people, and those people are almost always legendary pirates.
  • Luffy
  • Roger
  • Whitebeard
  • Xebec
  • Big Mom
At the very least I can say this, Shanks would never allow himself to be viewed as a subordinate of Buggy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.