Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well not true because we know that only 1 of this two had legendaries clashes/fight with a current yonko. They were so infamous that even other top guy like white beard knew about it as a matter of fact the first thing White Beard though is Mihawk took shanks arm
We know that not Zoro , just like how we know buggy is trash but not people of OP world or WG.
People and WG of OP world think he some grandmaster that powerful , was on roger crew , know shanks etc etc

I would hate it if boa out of all people ends up being a damsel in distress character. She is a queen., coc user and a future acoc user that was tortured in the past, and has a grudge against the celestial dragons. Boa allying with luffy and helping him in taking down the cds is much cooler. Boa is too cool to be a damsel. Don't do it oda:josad:
Koby is more important to the story then boa is , he needs to rack up feats

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That would be the case but I don't see Oda killing off Moria, I have a hard time seeing Moria escape and because I don't think Oda will kill him off then the only option left would be for him to join Blackbeard's crew.

There is a reason why Oda had Moria go to the same island that Blackbeard was on other than Moria trying to save Absalom, I do believe Oda has some plan when it comes to both Moria and the Blackbeard Pirates.

But who knows I could be wrong and maybe Moria managed to escape or the Blackbeard Pirates actually killed him and took his devil fruit.
Well, guess we'll know next arc.
:moonwalk:

Just saying: Croco knows that Bagy is weak; Mr. 1 has even said It out loud.

The probability that Croco has really bent the knew to Bagy Is less than zero, and the same goes for Mihawk.
This is a sort of alliance, like the name suggest.

Either way, Zoro is implying that it is even more out of Mihawk's character to not follow someone like Buggy than someone like Crocodile, who himself did not back down from even Whitebeard. If you wanna try to argue that Crocodile & Mihawk are on the same level, then be my guest :kayneshrug:

I don't care about that .
It simple to me they both help buggy become a yonko along with everything else he has some way or the other .

Status
Not open for further replies.