Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno Man i think Oda's just exhausted. His ideas regarding timeskip are good, especially the interaction between characters, emotions etc
Post automatically merged:

Ah well...i still think Mihawk is stronger than Beckmann tho...
I don’t like the idea of BB obtaining pluton because Luffy was not interested in it and that they were careless that BB’s informant overheard them

Keep spamming fool.
So now I know where the idiot Oda is taking the pluton plot and I don’t like it. “That person” is most likely BB and towards the final battle Oda will make him obtain pluton so that he can be a threat and create a “time-based” threat like the Onigashima and bird cage only for pluton to be embarrassed by the good guys.

I can smell the incompetence of Oda a mile away
I’d prefer to discuss the plot rather than trolling, what are you mad about?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I dont deny that Fujitora is a weaker swordsman than Mihawk tho...but even if his sword is broken, Fuji can still use his gravity to fight. So i dunno if being a weaker swordsman will guarantee a loss to Fuji.

I didn't understand this part very well, but I will answer according to what I understand, I understand that Fujitora is not dependent on his swords, and the hypothetical scenario here is that Fuji was without them and only with his gravity, we could also just name Fujitora as being just the "user of gravity, and we take away his swordsman status", in this case confrontations against Fujitora versus swordsmen, the result would be indefinite...

1. I'll exemplify with Big Mom:
  • Big Mom vs Vista = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Big Mom vs Shanks = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Big Mom versus Mihawk = Undefined outcome unless both fight.

When it comes to Fujitora he has the status of a swordsman which is the complete opposite of Big Mom soon exemplifying:
  • Fujitora versus Vista = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Fujitora versus Mihawk = Result set by default as theoretically Mihawk has the WSS title.

R

rubblerust

【A few days later】 Wano people: Shogun! We are about done with the reconstruction planning for each region, and as for the budget…. Shogun!! Lord Shogun!! Shogun!!

Page 10 Momo: hey!! Zoro! Mind giving me a little lesson… On…swords..? Huh? Luffy? Zoro?! ONami?! Usopp! Sanji! Chopperemon!!

Page 11 Momo: Robin?! Franky?! Bonekichi!! Jinbe?! Yamato?! Where is everyone?! Hiyori!! Do you know where Luffy and the others have gone?!
All the Straw Hats in order. It's done.

I hope the people of Wano use Pluton when they are comfortable with leaving cause if someone takes it from Wano cause Luffy said no it would be really dumb. Especially since taking out Pluton probably does alot of damage to Wano.

Fuk now I'm thinking the tenth titanic captain is Arlong so that he can swim to Pluton which would be dumb too.
It’s bad writing no matter how you look at it and is a plot device for Oda to create fake tension like he always does

I’m not trolling, it really is interesting that Oda doesn’t want to improve his writing and still want to continue with the time-based fake “threats”
Not having a time based based threat doesn't equal good writing. Anything can work as long as it is executed well. And the first thing they tell you in writing class is that different things work for different people.

I’d prefer to discuss the plot rather than trolling, what are you mad about?
So now I know where the idiot Oda is taking the pluton plot and I don’t like it. “That person” is most likely BB and towards the final battle Oda will make him obtain pluton so that he can be a threat and create a “time-based” threat like the Onigashima and bird cage only for pluton to be embarrassed by the good guys.

I didn't understand this part very well, but I will answer according to what I understand, I understand that Fujitora is not dependent on his swords, and the hypothetical scenario here is that Fuji was without them and only with his gravity, we could also just name Fujitora as being just the "user of gravity, and we take away his swordsman status", in this case confrontations against Fujitora versus swordsmen, the result would be indefinite...

1. I'll exemplify with Big Mom:

• Big Mom vs Vista = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Big Mom vs Shanks = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Big Mom versus Mihawk = Undefined outcome unless both fight.

When it comes to Fujitora he has the status of a swordsman which is the complete opposite of Big Mom soon exemplifying:
  • Fujitora versus Vista = Undefined outcome unless both fight.
  • Fujitora versus Mihawk = Result set by default as theoretically Mihawk has the WSS title.
If you think this way, it means you should have Mihawk stronger than Shanks as well, since well Shanks only has a sword as a physical weapon thus making him a swordsman.

3 years left, here let me waste another chapter on this trash arc

:milaugh:
Not to mention the stupid setup of BB getting his hands on pluton to create fake tension just because he’s saving it as a future Frankey plot of surpassing pluton thus surpassing the shipwrights of the ancient kingdom yaaaay:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

Fuck you bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.