• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah something up for sure
But doesn't change the fact Buggy has them under him

Luffy doesn't know what happened
Zoro is coping

What matters is that Kid and Luffy don't think Buggy is strong or smart to be Yonko even if he has Posthawk and Croco under him
Obviously Buggy is not fit to be a Yonko no matter what fucking circumstances are around him :kaidowhat:

Zoro: …? No that’s not possible…I can’t imagine Hawkeye…
Law: it would make perfect sense to call him an emperor if he really did manage to make these two obey him
Luffy: but he’s an idiot…something is up I’m sure

Interesting that the leakers didn’t bother mentioning this earlier …
The provider is most biased against Carrot this time.
They even straight wrote it "Carrot doesn't join the crew" as if it is actually confirmed in this chapter.

While full summary kinda shows the opposite, the scene with Carrot ends ambiguously and nothing is confirmed this week.

I agree, I am very excited for the Lunar Queen stuff since that can be a big EoS moment possibly. I just don't like being stringed along like this, just have her say yes then you have a perfectly fine path for the character.

Because it's open ended right now I simply can't help having a final stand of hope that it actually happens.

It's just a matter of how it plays out now cause there's good arguements for both sides and it can very easily go both ways.

That's where I would like to leave it for now.
I think it’s normal to have doubts. Momo also has doubts whether he’ll be a good shogun or not, especially because he has 8 year old mentality; similar case with Carrot.

It’ll be a great moment if Carrot meets the crew then she says thank you for taking her to the adventure she always wanted, and she’ll promise she’ll be a great Mokomo Dukedom leader when they meet again.

Now I know why Straw Hats avoid Momo all day.
They don't actually avoid him, they actually avoid his babysitter. Luffy thinks if he says goodbye to Momo, he will meet his babysitter too and Luffy doesn't want to bring the unwanted baggage in his ship.

R

rubblerust

Now I know why Straw Hats avoid Momo all day.
They don't actually avoid him, they actually avoid his babysitter. Luffy thinks if he says goodbye to Momo, he will meet his babysitter too and Luffy doesn't want to bring the unwanted baggage in his ship.
Did you see that Momo called all the Straw Hat names in joining order and added Yamato at the end?

Just curious, when Yamato does join, are you going to quit One Piece?

Wonder what benefit Buggy will get from hunting Marin. Do he steal their DF abilities ? I'm talking about how is this economically benefits him..unless he is doing it for lol and don't actually pay bounties..

Status
Not open for further replies.