Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, I will throw her haters a bone since they are doing a very poor job at theorizing: The chapter begins with the scabbards reinstating that Aramaki was right about Kaido protecting Wano in a way, and it ends with Yamato saying that she finally decided something, that could mean that she will pull the "Im Wano's guardian now" card you people have been hoping for, Kin even comments how she is always staying at the roof of the castle now as a watcher/guardian would. There, I gave you a little cliff to cling to, even though its dumb as hell and would contradict so much set up

Mihawk is clearly involved with buggy. The cross guild symbol has buggy's clown jolly roger on it. The WG considers him the captain.
Anyways, its not even just this. Mihawk has ZERO conqueror's haki portrayal. Fans just guess that he has it because shanks and zoro have it.

One of the major qualities of a conqueror is that conquerors are able to influence others and make tons of allies. Its no surprise that the strongest conqueror's users, the yonko, are the pirates with the strongest crews. Look at Kid vs Law, both are portrayed to be on a similar level, why is Kid the conqueror and not Law? Part of it is Kid's crew, Kid has Killer, who is far stronger than almost any member of a supernova crew bar members of the SHs.
Even subordinates who are conquerors still have this quality. Look at Oden, who before joining WB, gathered together the scabbards.

Mihawk has no crew, whereas Shanks's crew is portrayed to be one of the strongest amongst the yonko. No wonder Shanks has tons of CoC feats and Mihawk has zero.
You're turning things that really don't matter into "bad portrayal" for Mihawk. You don't need loads of followers to be a conqueror

Years ago I said no warlord can leas Hancock and doffy sinve they lack CoC
Oda took them out from warlord...Hancock didn't even join Buggy.

I said also Mihawk cant lead Warlords
Fanboys " Mihawk is the strongest...he can and will do it "
:suresure:now They are trying to tell me how it makes senses for Mihawk to be under Buggy

Imagine top 1-5 Mihawk (conqueror or not) being under Buggy
Yeah I should rate this guy above even Katakuri? Lol

I think people forget Odas emphasis on Quantity>Quality.

As Orlumbus said, no matter how strong one is, if huge Army is coming for them they're in a serious trouble

9 fleets is too much even for Mihawk
Yeah
People keep forgetting that numbers play a huge role

Mihawk isnt kaido or BM with extreme stamina to keep fighting off fleets that are attacking him with bombs and so

Mihawk got saved by Buggy or Crocodile or both at the same time
Post automatically merged:

Zoro wanting to be the WSS makes him a conqueror. Mihawk being the WSS likely makes him one too

Tho irs all speculation end of the day
Zoro =/= Mihawk
Zoro is Ray + Mihawk

More logical to explain why Mihawk joined that believing Mihawk successfully beat marines fleets and went to follow buggy easily
Years ago I said no warlord can leas Hancock and doffy sinve they lack CoC
Oda took them out from warlord...Hancock didn't even join Buggy.

I said also Mihawk cant lead Warlords
Fanboys " Mihawk is the strongest...he can and will do it "
:suresure:now They are trying to tell me how it makes senses for Mihawk to be under Buggy

Imagine top 1-5 Mihawk (conqueror or not) being under Buggy
Yeah I should rate this guy above even Katakuri? Lol
You really just said kata is stronger than mihawk :whitepress:

More logical to explain why Mihawk joined that believing Mihawk successfully beat marines fleets and went to follow buggy easily
Okay and how is it logical to think that buggy was any help to defeat the marines? That dude lost to pre timeskip luffy. Buggy is only talking big but have nothing in his arsenal. Mihawk on the other hand is a yonko level caliber.

R

rubblerust

Here, I will throw her haters a bone since they are doing a very poor job at theorizing: The chapter begins with the scabbards reinstating that Aramaki was right about Kaido protecting Wano in a way, and it ends with Yamato saying that she finally decided something, that could mean that she will pull the "Im Wano's guardian now" card you people have been hoping for, Kin even comments how she is always staying at the roof of the castle now as a watcher/guardian would. There, I gave you a little cliff to cling to, even though its dumb as hell and would contradict so much set up
You're casting pearls before swine. They don't know what to do with this.

Yeah
People keep forgetting that numbers play a huge role

Mihawk isnt kaido or BM with extreme stamina to keep fighting off fleets that are attacking him with bombs and so

Mihawk got saved by Buggy or Crocodile or both at the same time
Post automatically merged:

Zoro =/= Mihawk
Zoro is Ray + Mihawk
You make more posts about Zoro/Mihawk in a single week than I did in my entire life, and I actually like those characters...

you have genuine mental issues

Status
Not open for further replies.