Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What you're not getting in the part where she's on Zou already and Nekomamushi saying to the guardians and Wanda to take care of her?..

lt's over moron it's been long over..
You really think that shot is supposed to imply a timeskip where Carrot is already on Zou? That makes no sense.

Also no need for name callin here
You were rude as hell in the spoiler thread too and it's really weird to be aggresive like that over someone wanting a certain character to join. Even if you actively dislike said character

Just chill out and enjoy the ride.
:yearight:

You really think that shot is supposed to imply a timeskip where Carrot is already on Zou? That makes no sense.
Obviously this was her send off Oda got rid of her good riddance.. Neko: "take care of the young one yall"

Also no need for name callin here
You were rude as hell in the spoiler thread too and it's really weird to be aggresive like that over someone wanting a certain character to join. Even if you actively dislike said character
When you're trying to downgrade One Piece core by promoting your dumpster character.. Yes i will be agressive since you're taking a big whole dump on the story and Oda by wishing for Carrot to join..

Yeah Yamato is a nakama next chapter... finally! :steef:

Only weird thing is Kin and Momo the only people the SH didn't get to say goodbye but it's likely it's gotta be an emotional goodbye next chapter since they've been with us since Punk Hazard so they should get a least a proper one till we see them next time...:catsweat:
unless Oda suddenly pulls a "oh btw yeah they're coming too" .:sus: but I highly doubt it after Momo speech last chapter. so we're good.:madmonk:

I'm working on putting my thoughts together, but this chapter has convinced me: Carrot is joining, Yamato is not. If I'm wrong, so be it. But that's my honest final belief, with no disrespect meant for anyone else's.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Yeah Yamato is a nakama next chapter... finally! :steef:

Only weird thing is Kin and Momo the only people the SH didn't get to say goodbye but it's likely it's gotta be an emotional goodbye next chapter since they've been with us since Punk Hazard so they should get a least a proper one till we see them next time...:catsweat:
unless Oda suddenly pulls a "oh btw yeah they're coming too" .:sus: but I highly doubt it after Momo speech last chapter. so we're good.:madmonk:
It's probably so Momo comes along for the final goodbye before they leave. Him and Kin get a special farewell since they spent so long with the crew, so we get an emotional goodbye and Yamato joining at last, next chapter will be the best :finally:

Its over guys, Yamato is the final straw hat.
Not necessarily true. Even if Carrot doesn't join with Yamato, Luffy just made a promise to Tama. As long as Luffy lives Tama technically remains a possibility especially since Shinobu can age her if she wants to help in the final war. Very unlikely to happen but Luffy does not break a promise willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.