Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda should approve OVAs or specials on other characters tbh. I know that's not a popular trend in Japan but a Buggy movie involving a slightly larger side cast could be dope.

Or a Smoker movie.
a Smoker movie would be awesome
:finally:

I just had the idea for an antagonist
"The Hellhound" is a broker from the underworld and a treasure hunter. He’s Akainu's son and a good friend and rival of Doflamingo. He’s after Captain Johns treasure just like Buggy

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
a Smoker movie would be awesome
:finally:

I just had the idea for an antagonist
"The Hellhound" is a broker from the underworld and a treasure hunter. He’s Akainu's son and a good friend and rival of Doflamingo. He’s after Captain Johns treasure just like Buggy
That's too unbelievable, Akainu would've murdered his son the second he jaywalked.

Akainu's protégé? :goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections I have a meme idea but I'm too lazy to do it. Basically it can be titled as 1057 spoilers right?

I was thinking of using the beginning of this video with the rockets and stuff. I would replaced the rockets with carrots (veggy) and replaced Jinx's face with the smug Carrot emote below.

Would've been pretty funny imo
I've tried to make it with the Kapwing online video editor atm and honestly I'm struggling. It has this "motion tracking" feature where I can pin an image to a moving object in a video and have the picture follow it but its in beta and doesn't work with all parts of the video for example. So trying to do the carrot rocket for example...

I'm not sure if you just wanted edited screenshots or the actual video editing as a clip, its MUCH easier for me to do edited screenshots but I can try to edit this in Vegas, my usual/main video editor and actually get some results, although it will require a LOT more work too. It's doable but time consuming so it can be done if you want it.

Morj had this very convincing video a while back that Elbaf is going to be Usopp's arc and the Straw Hats are going to face Shanks there.

But with how much he's been wrong lately maybe there won't even be an Elbaf arc.

red lion(shanks) vs dragon
Then look at the moon, it looks like the letter D...Shanks causes the downfall of the D clan
I will leave you alone with the supernatural theory and go to sleep
I need to rest, this theory took too much of my energy:milaugh::myman:

red lion(shanks) vs dragon
Then look at the moon, it looks like the letter D...Shanks causes the downfall of the D clan
I will leave you alone with the supernatural theory and go to sleep
I need to rest, this theory took too much of my energy:milaugh::myman:
I learned from my own experiences from Wano that never to invest in any theory no matter how sound it might look to me :josad::josad::josad:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I've tried to make it with the Kapwing online video editor atm and honestly I'm struggling. It has this "motion tracking" feature where I can pin an image to a moving object in a video and have the picture follow it but its in beta and doesn't work with all parts of the video for example. So trying to do the carrot rocket for example...

I'm not sure if you just wanted edited screenshots or the actual video editing as a clip, its MUCH easier for me to do edited screenshots but I can try to edit this in Vegas, my usual/main video editor and actually get some results, although it will require a LOT more work too. It's doable but time consuming so it can be done if you want it.
Nah that's ok, you don't need to put overtime for me for a silly meme
A screenshot will work perfectly fine imo
I definitely appreciate that you would put in the effort like that though
:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.