G

Gorosei Informer

I hope they just redo the anime, that would be a good way to milk it without ruining it
Yeah I see OP getting a Kai equivalent eventually.

I wish we could get a prequel series when there is SO MUCH they could show and thus so much wank/hype but I doubt we ever will.

I'm dreading the inevitable Boruto/GT/Super type series. (Well GT wasn't so bad I don't think?)

Black blades are meant to be unbreakable, unable to even be damaged/nicked or so, thats their main feature at least.
I agree. What I mean is that against top tiers with a supreme blade is not that impressive. Any top tier worth their salt should know CoA enough to protect their own blade. Having the black blade seems more like a handy power and a status symbol, but not something to put him above or equal a Yonko.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks bounty was 1b. He was a rival to Mihawk at the time.
One more proof that Mihawk is just YC level.
Will you brainless Mihawk slanderers just stfu already?

Shanks got a LOT stronger since then, you don't think Mihawk could have done the same too? He is the WSS and the only living known Black Blade wielder (who earned their Black Blade/turned it black as far as we know) with the confirmed strongest blade in the series IIRC too?

This Mihawk downplay obsession from a lot of people here is fucking pathetic.

G

Gorosei Informer

I agree. What I mean is that against top tiers with a supreme blade is not that impressive. Any top tier worth their salt should know CoA enough to protect their own blade. Having the black blade seems more like a handy power and a status symbol, but not something to put him above or equal a Yonko.
Wait until his fucking turn comes, jesus.

You are jumping the gun way too soon and not seen his full potential yet, but please keep downplaying him like the idiots who kept downplaying Shanks and are now paying the price for it.

He's going to get his turn soon and then idiotic Mihawk dowplayers will eat their words too, I cannot wait for that.

God you guys really want Mihawk to be weak but go read fucking Two Piece if you want it that badly.

Will you brainless Mihawk slanderers just stfu already?

Shanks got a LOT stronger since then, you don't think Mihawk could have done the same too? He is the WSS and the only living known Black Blade wielder (who earned their Black Blade/turned it black as far as we know) with the confirmed strongest blade in the series IIRC too?

This Mihawk downplay obsession from a lot of people here is fucking pathetic.
Woah first time seeing you get angry :pepestrike:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yeah I see OP getting a Kai equivalent eventually.

I wish we could get a prequel series when there is SO MUCH they could show and thus so much wank/hype but I doubt we ever will.

I'm dreading the inevitable Boruto/GT/Super type series. (Well GT wasn't so bad I don't think?)
Smart as hell, that's the dream: a prequel series/series that fleshes out all the shit Oda offscreened. Fuck Zoruto, give me One Piece: the Expanded Saga.

I hope Oda gets to draw Roger's adventure, too, someday, but at a nice, slow, relaxing pace.

G

Gorosei Informer

Woah first time seeing you get angry :pepestrike:
You must not be checking here often then. I've had massive rants on here not long ago. This is tame especially compared to my deleted rant in the Nakama thread or that one post I made ranting about our Overwhelmingly Intellectually Superior To Us All Internet Lord in General Chat thread too.

Sorry I'm just a little annoyed right now. I've ignored so much Mihawk slander on here lately but I don't have infinite tolerance/patience/ignorance for it either ironically.

G

Gorosei Informer

3 freaking goats right here, especially my chad hero Queen!

I love eccentric, goofy, DGAF, unpredictable characetrs like Queen. I used to really love Asterix and Obelix too so the Obelix comparison for him is hilarious too!

Queen seems to be blatantly inspired by Rufus from Street Fighter and Rufus is hialriously awesome and badass:

I'm expecting Lucky Roux to be the same too and I would LOVE to see Queen vs Roux now hahaha!

Maybe like this video? Rufus Queen vs Lucky Bob? Lmao.

Wait until his fucking turn comes, jesus.

You are jumping the gun way too soon and not seen his full potential yet, but please keep downplaying him like the idiots who kept downplaying Shanks and are now paying the price for it.

He's going to get his turn soon and then idiotic Mihawk dowplayers will eat their words too, I cannot wait for that.

God you guys really want Mihawk to be weak but go read fucking Two Piece if you want it that badly.
Nope. People overestimating someone without basis are something else. Never said that Mihawk is weak but only that he is not as powerful as some people claim. The black blade was used as a equalizer to the point I made and I just pointed it out that in actual canon it didn't matter that much.

Is like people that hype Kidd when, in actual canon, he was not that impressive and get mad when people point that out. The actual portrayal of Mihawk is closer to YC than Yonko.