News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
well i hope i wouldn’t be

im not gonna lie and say the roux connection isn’t there but would rather sanji be paired with beckman 10x more, since they’re so alike both north blue, smokers, smart, womanizers

sanji original concept had him use a weapon
and repeatedly seen holding weapons in art

and with beckman using haki guns to penetrate bodies and sanji’s exoskeleton which immune to bullets it could turn into a nice match

i know roux does use a gun but now it’s revealed he fucking turns into a bowling ball

roux- sanji is more likely i will tell you that, but sanji and beckman isn’t exactly zero
BUt the only way for Sanji vs Beckmann to happen, in the first place, is having someone stronger for Zoro to fight.
The theory WAS Mihawk. But Mihawk is now Buggy's subordinate.
*run away from the pitchforks*

It's inevitable imo. The fact that this movie reveals so much canon material and gives hype+feats to the other crew members should actually be pretty worrying.

Still hoping for final villain Shanks though.
This. I actually was one of the people that believed that Shanks dying against BB was not set in stone, Oda could find other ways to hype BB.
But Oda revealing all this shit about Shanks and his crew in a movie... idk

BUt the only way for Sanji vs Beckmann to happen, in the first place, is having someone stronger for Zoro to fight.
The theory WAS Mihawk. But Mihawk is now Buggy's subordinate.
*run away from the pitchforks*
Lucky got listed as the "combatant" in a vivre card just like Zoro, so him fighting Zoro makes sense in that regard. Don't know what the strength difference between Beckman and Lucky is yet. It was said they're both "good at haki" so who knows