News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lucky got listed as the "combatant" in a vivre card just like Zoro, so him fighting Zoro makes sense in that regard. Don't know what the strength difference between Beckman and Lucky is yet. It was said they're both "good at haki" so who knows
Give up on "subverting mathups" from Oda.
It's Shanks>Beck>Roux>Yasopp>rest.

@Tobi
maybe, MAYBE, Roux fights Jinbo.

and it's funny how Shanks is was famous fore his CoO before his CoC

maybe after losing his arm ... he became much more focused at his CoC
Probably
He lost his arm so he had to develop new fighting style and get much stronger

Left CoO and COa to CoC supremacy
Post automatically merged:

Give up on "subverting mathups" from Oda.
It's Shanks>Beck>Roux>Yasopp>rest.

@Tobi
maybe, MAYBE, Roux fights Jinbo.
If RHP fights SHs
Zoro vs Benn
Sanji vs Roo
Ussop vs Yassop
Jinbei vs Limejuice

This. I actually was one of the people that believed that Shanks dying against BB was not set in stone, Oda could find other ways to hype BB.
But Oda revealing all this shit about Shanks and his crew in a movie... idk
He always throws good shit into trash movies, that's just regular disrespect towards his fans from Oda, nothing new though, he's been doing this for a while.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
THIS this is great, I love it, I absolutely love it.

Jinbe need more epic battles it would be a great oportunity for him to shine more
We might even still get Yamato in the mix.
She needs a mad hyped opponent as well.
If we got the 3-way war, Jimbo could also fight Crocodile, who, at the time, would have developed some counter measure against water, and would make quite the fight against fishboi.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
We might even still get Yamato in the mix.
She needs a mad hyped opponent as well.
If we got the 3-way war, Jimbo could also fight Crocodile, who, at the time, would have developed some counter measure against water, and would make quite the fight against fishboi.
Yo that makes so much sense. Since they used to work with each other they know strong and low fits of each other from the past, what will nicely show up their growth.

BUt the only way for Sanji vs Beckmann to happen, in the first place, is having someone stronger for Zoro to fight.
The theory WAS Mihawk. But Mihawk is now Buggy's subordinate.
*run away from the pitchforks*
Mihawk is still gonna join Shanks, Buggy is just a temporary bastion for Mihawk, but Buggy will soon be destroyed ether by the Marines, Kid or Blackbeard. I honestly bet on Blackbeard, an easy target for Blackbeard, especially since Blackbeard knows Buggy since his childhood.

G

Gorosei Informer

Problem is that this movie and all this RHP kiiiiiiinda pushes the "Teach offscreen Shanks" theory.
:josad:
Thats what I'm scared of too. Why is this movie giving us SO MUCH info on Shanks that should be revealed in the manga instead too?

With Oda still purposely having Shanks and Yasopp too scared to meet Luffy and Usopp, I'm extremely worried right now.

Cold Feet Pirates SMH.

I was saying elsewhere that Uta's lyrics and thoughts in the new chapter sound like foreboding/a potential omen or w/e:

Also she just happens to have partially red hair like Shanks' own red hair but isn't his actual daughter? Really? Or she partially dyes it? LOL!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I personally believe that Yasopp is closer to Yc2 level than YC3
:pepebusi: I like your thinking. Yasopp is a sniper who maybe is not the strongest in the short range but is highly deadly in the long range. This gives him extra points to his power. He can be like a maestro of the battlefield from his sniper nest, taking down every threat around and getting rid of strongest opponents faster than short range fighters.