News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

If luffy is to fight Blackbeard then there’s no way he’s also fighting sakazuki cuz that’s overkill. Gonna be disappointing if he don’t face the fleet admiral though cuz in fishman island we see jinbei talking about the two whereas the news of Blackbeard become a yonko didn’t faze luffy the mention of akainu had him feeling his scar as it started to ache. That’s BAD BLOOD and it’ll be underwhelming if sabo fights akainu instead fr
Fuck it, jinbe vs akainu. Luffy has bigger fish to fry

Luffy and Chinjao stated that he must overcome the admirals of the navy to become conquer the seas. It just doesn't make sense for Luffy not to have a major battle with a marine admiral.
Sabo gets 1 shot by Akainu anyway.
Don’t think sabo will get one shot however I just don’t like the idea of him racing sakazuki. That’s luffys battle seeing as he watched ace get killed by the same man and scar him in the same arc. That’s shit you don’t forget but the way oda is setting it up it might very well be sabo against akainu and I don’t like that
Post automatically merged:

Fuck it, jinbe vs akainu. Luffy has bigger fish to fry
You want jinbei to die?

Don’t think sabo will get one shot however I just don’t like the idea of him racing sakazuki. That’s luffys battle seeing as he watched ace get killed by the same man and scar him in the same arc. That’s shit you don’t forget but the way oda is setting it up it might very well be sabo against akainu and I don’t like that
Sabo might have some time with Akainu, but canonically he can't beat him. Even with the schizo theories that blue flames are hotter than magma, it would be very dumb for Sabo to awaken his logia in a couple months.

well i hope i wouldn’t be

im not gonna lie and say the roux connection isn’t there but would rather sanji be paired with beckman 10x more, since they’re so alike both north blue, smokers, smart, womanizers

sanji original concept had him use a weapon
and repeatedly seen holding weapons in art

and with beckman using haki guns to penetrate bodies and sanji’s exoskeleton which immune to bullets it could turn into a nice match

i know roux does use a gun but now it’s revealed he fucking turns into a bowling ball

roux- sanji is more likely i will tell you that, but sanji and beckman isn’t exactly zero
Ben vs Sanji will only happen if Shanks and Mihawk fight against Luffy and Zoro but I don’t think that Mihawk will join the fight of the RHP.
It will be more simple I think
Current RHP vs SHC

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ben vs Sanji will only happen if Shanks and Mihawk fight against Luffy and Zoro but I don’t think that Mihawk will join the fight of the RHP.
It will be more simple I think
Current RHP vs SHC
The 3-way battle between SHP+RHP+Cross Guild for the One Piece is not a bad idea, honestly.
A multitude of people going for the final prize in an all-out war "that will make marineford look cute" is definitely an extremely hype final battle that could justify Oda's propaganda about it.
:endthis:

Yeah I forgot him

It takes the best sniper/marksman to surpass Katakuri in CoO range

People should stop comparing King trash to Katakuri
Kata wihout fs still has better range than everyone beside Yassop

Sensing through dimensions means invisibility or illusions are useless vs kata/yassop

How would a blind sense the future (see events when he's blind) ? Lol
Fuji can sense stuff
Uh, King > Katakuri. Sure, he can sense better, but King has more powerful attacks.

Yeah I forgot him

It takes the best sniper/marksman to surpass Katakuri in CoO range

People should stop comparing King trash to Katakuri
Kata wihout fs still has better range than everyone beside Yassop

Sensing through dimensions means invisibility or illusions are useless vs kata/yassop

How would a blind sense the future (see events when he's blind) ? Lol
Fuji can sense stuff
Aal the CoO and still couldn't beat base Luffy after fighting him for hours and lost to a very poorly FS user Luffy.
:milaugh:

You really need to stop talking like Katakuri can't be hit by none FS users. Oda has made it very clear that is not true.

King has greater range than Katakuri. He has his flying wind blades plus his laser beak technique.