General & Others Are you going to watch the RED movie?

Are you going to watch the RED movie at the cinema?

• Total voters
My general rule I only go to cinema with a gf no matter what movie it is. So it depends.

One piece movies here always broadcasts a year later, so still some time to get one :josad:

Hopefully *we* go, not with my money tho :blush:
Lol I Hate going to the cinema with a girl.
I only go to the movies I am highly anticipating (Joker, Dune, The Batman...The Flash, Black Adam) so I don't need a wench distracting me from the on screen action. If I go with a girl my attention will be split btwn her and the movie

No, I don't pay to watch anime movies which I know I can watch on anime sites for free later, and aside from Omatsuri I have never been very impressed by One Piece movies storywise and I have stopped watching OP movies after Gold.

And that's not counting my disatisfaction with the current level of the writing in One Piece.

Hell no!!! Fuck that shit. I might watch few clips from the movie involving Shanks' hype, but not the facking movie. The Hidden Island has attended the movie premiere in Japan with his wife, and even he was disappointed. He wrote a review and scored the movie 4/10, and that's hidden, a guy who usually defends anything one piece.