Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot being forced to be the Minks leader would be even more forced then Yamato staying behind in Wano But the Nakama thread can’t see that.

I hate both characters anyway
Post automatically merged:

I admit, I want to see a top tier giant before the end of the series :endthis:
I refuse to believe there’s a top tier giant other then maybe Joyboy. They’re deadarse all fodder

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah that's the point many of Nami cool scenes get overshadow by bad scenes.
Fishmen and Punk Hazard are prime examples.
Same happened with Wano. Like they forget about Nami cool moment because of bad scenes. It's not even reader fault. It was just moment not a arc so it didn't leave much impact in non-Nami fans.
So they think Nami was treated very badly in wano.
You can still draw cool fanservice but had to go do a scene that will leave a bad taste in mouth.

Nami also got arc in Jaya/Skypiea learning about romance of sea. Problem is that character arc hasn't ended yet. Closure will be endgame , if Oda didn't forget it.
Punk Hazard never happened.
It was nothing but a collective mental breakdown.
:kuzanshut:

What i really don't like about wano is the scabbards unyielding respect for oden ffs he left them to fend for themselves then dances like an idiot for 5 years :seriously:
Ashura was seeing through that bullshit at the start of wano , The oden propaganda got him :peperain:

Carrot being forced to be the Minks leader would be even more forced then Yamato staying behind in Wano But the Nakama thread can’t see that.

I hate both characters anyway
Carrot mink leader is the stupidest bullshit Oda has ever pulled
"you visited ONE (1) more island than the others so you are the most qualifed even though you are weaker than dozen of minks, emotionally immature and inexperienced!"
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.