Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

we're getting a bait and switch
Carrot on the sunny
Yamato in Wano
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
@Pot Goblin
Oda probably devising how he can piss off the most fanbases at once, once again. He might do this but only give us subverise affirmations or whatever that phrase means and have her dumped off at Zou by the SHs on a detour lmao.

He could also have both join as a parallel to Inu and Neko but given how much he's fucking us around with this, I'm getting too suspicious and weary of it. The guy clearly loves edging and CBT/masochism seeing as how much he's torturing us, cuckoldry even lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn. Wano was really a bunch of "fake hype moments' and in reality the dynamic never changed.

Luffy is Yonko level.
Zoro is YC1 level.
Sanji is YC2 level.
Jinbe is YC3 level.
Rest are vets.

G

Gorosei Informer

Momo, Kinemon and Yamato will fly to them for the good bye and send her ass flying to the ship
Yeah this is a legit possibility. Maybe it will parallel DBGT at least, with Goku riding on Shenron or something?

This scene legit made me cry back in the day lol. I was so attached to Dragonball and Goku and thought we never gonna see him again and that was it for Dragonball. Oh how little I knew LMAO!

I’ll be honest I was fine with Carrot joining after WCI ended but now I don’t, she was completely useless and irrelevant for the entire Wano arc, actually it was even worst, she 2v1 Perospero and fucking lose, and Oda made Neko saved her ass, like wtf was that
It just doesn’t feel right for her to be treated so disrespectfully and then hop on the ship
I agree
But her becoming Zou ruler feels even more retarded story wise
But I can understand people just wanting her gone, no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.