Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao no, last thing I want is too see more of their toxic and weird asF relationship

That’s not true, Yamato was pretty enjoyable when she doesn’t scream she IS Oden
Like the let’s die together chapter, though admittedly the impact was zero because our lord and savior Rubber Boy can’t stay down for more than one chapter or else series is canceled

Okay drop it already, let your hatred flows
Thank you Eten. Rate chapter for us Yamato fans

Didnt a lot of disney fairy tales originate in Germany? Like in hansel and gretel the witch ate them or something. Real nice bed time story:steef:
Yes
Most white US Americans are actually descendants of Germans. Look it up lol

Well, there's Grimm's fairytales but these guys heavily toned them down as they intended to write for children specifically.

The original stories are much more 'mature' as in cruel, fucked up and obviously without romanticism.

For example look up the original Sleeping Beauty story.
Here, the king who finds the sleeping princess doesn't kiss her to wake her up.
Instead he rapes her in her sleep, leaves her behind, she gives birth to twins while still asleep (the fairies taking care of the babies) and when one of the babies sucks on the princess's finger it removes the straw that had been keeping her asleep.
So , that girl woke up to 2 kids and didn't know what had happened to her.

Then there's a plot with the King's wife who somehow finds out that her husband had fathered kids with another woman.
She goes full jealousy mode and orders some servant or cook to kill the kids and feed them to her and the king.

So
The Cook doesn't do it tho and the jealous wife gets punished (and killed I think)

Then the king goes back to the princess, takes her and the twins with him and marries her.

The actually disturbing part about this story is how extremely misogynistic this whole story is.
The impregnation of the princess by the king is seen as a good thing for her. The story ends with a line that reads like "you see, sometimes luck arrives over night", referring to the rape as an opportunity that changed the princess's life for the better.

And ofc the old wife of the king is the stereotypical "evil, jealous woman who can't handle a younger woman's beauty" :seriously:

Admiralbros should beg for Yamato to join, cuz eventually she will be placed in a situation to hype Luffy's wings

And she fought Kaido 1vs1 for quite a long time, has CoC and a mythical Zoan

So anyway, it hypes Zoro and Sanji, who are the ones with the highest chance on the crew to fight Admirals 1vs1 (Luffy included)

I want Yamato to join, but if she is going to keep up that attitude of I AM ODEN then fuck no, bad news is Oda doesn’t seem to think that is a flaw of her character, he might make it into something like Zoro being lost and Brook’s I am a skeleton joke:peperain:
My cope is her saying she's living like Oden is like spongebob saying living like Larry. Pls rate chapter for us Yamabros

Lmao no, last thing I want is too see more of their toxic and weird asF relationship

That’s not true, Yamato was pretty enjoyable when she doesn’t scream she IS Oden
Like the let’s die together chapter, though admittedly the impact was zero because our lord and savior Rubber Boy can’t stay down for more than one chapter or else series is canceled

Okay drop it already, let your hatred flows
She has had some character moments with Momo that go beyond "I'm Oden". Also, talk about a pointless scene. Nothing came from thar exchange despite it being pretty good.

Yes
Most white US Americans are actually descendants of Germans. Look it up lol

Well, there's Grimm's fairytales but these guys heavily toned them down as they intended to write for children specifically.

The original stories are much more 'mature' as in cruel, fucked up and obviously without romanticism.

For example look up the original Sleeping Beauty story.
Here, the king who finds the sleeping princess doesn't kiss her to wake her up.
Instead he rapes her in her sleep, leaves her behind, she gives birth to twins while still asleep (the fairies taking care of the babies) and when one of the babies sucks on the princess's finger it removes the straw that had been keeping her asleep.
So , that girl woke up to 2 kids and didn't know what had happened to her.

Then there's a plot with the King's wife who somehow finds out that her husband had fathered kids with another woman.
She goes full jealousy mode and orders some servant or cook to kill the kids and feed them to her and the king.

So
The Cook doesn't do it tho and the jealous wife gets punished (and killed I think)

Then the king goes back to the princess, takes her and the twins with him and marries her.

The actually disturbing part about this story is how extremely misogynistic this whole story is.
The impregnation of the princess by the king is seen as a good thing for her. The story ends with a line that reads like "you see, sometimes luck arrives over night", referring to the rape as an opportunity that changed the princess's life for the better.

And ofc the old wife of the king is the stereotypical "evil, jealous woman who can't handle a younger woman's beauty" :seriously:
:usoprice:

I coulda lived without reading that....

Status
Not open for further replies.