That was kino, Naruto also has the Messiah bullshit but One Piece is disgusting, Luffy is the chosen one, carried by Joyboy's haki, everything is predetermined, everyone is Luffy's fanboy and no one is allowed to have a character other than being Luffy's cheerleader, give me more Gais and Kakashis and Itachis. :myman:
Thank god, since that was pure BS

G

Gorosei Informer

It's all Orochimaru related right? That stuff's the best. I hear there's a good Kyuubi jinchuuriki filler too?

The Itachi one is all about the Uchiha coup into Itachi's early years as an Akatsuki. I've seen a clip here or there, looks good.
Yeah! She was meant to be a successor to him, another vassal protege like Kimimaro and Sasuke.

Kyuubi Jinchuuruki filler sounds familiar but I can't think of it. Might be one of the later Shippuden ones I never saw as I dropped the anime sometime into the 4th war.

Oooh very nice! The fillers really seemed to improve in Shippuden unlike the relentless 80 episode filler hell pre TS. I know there was flashbacks/AUs/dream worlds filler episodes based on the Infinite Tsukiyomi affecting certain characters and thus their dreams. I think Tsunade had one with Dan still being alive and that young boy who Naruto reminded her ofc? Her brother or something?

Welp I didnt know about this one, pretty cool!

Gai and Lee using gates vs the Kyuubi!

R

rubblerust

Oda's been relying on lazy gags since Franky. Brook is basically a zero-dimensional gag character with no depth. Probably the Oden thing is Oda's lazy way of writing a personality for Yamato.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Basic sharingan :kata:
Such a fantastic arc and fights. This was such an intense and good encounter, Orochimaru was always so savage, sinister and relentless, he felt unstoppable! Felt like a mix of how Aizen and OP Orochi should have been like imo but I know some people love Aizen, well a lot do ofc lol.

Basic Sharingan was so fucking great. Lee vs Sasuke too for example. Sasuke vs Gaara too I believe and the awesome chidori stuff too, after Kakashi gave him that Tom Cruise Mission Impossible 2 type workout and that nice temporary glow up in appearance too!

I can't remember if we had Sasuke vs Neji but that would have been extremely dope too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah! She was meant to be a successor to him, another vassal protege like Kimimaro and Sasuke.

Kyuubi Jinchuuruki filler sounds familiar but I can't think of it. Might be one of the later Shippuden ones I never saw as I dropped the anime sometime into the 4th war.

Oooh very nice! The fillers really seemed to improve in Shippuden unlike the relentless 80 episode filler hell pre TS. I know there was flashbacks/AUs/dream worlds filler episodes based on the Infinite Tsukiyomi affecting certain characters and thus their dreams. I think Tsunade had one with Dan still being alive and that young boy who Naruto reminded her ofc? Her brother or something?

Welp I didnt know about this one, pretty cool!

Gai and Lee using gates vs the Kyuubi!
THAT is a really cool idea. I wish Orochimaru's group had more unique subordinates and potential geniuses in it after Part 1. The Sound Five and Oto Genin were dripping with uniqueness and personality and team Hebi kinda sucked in comparison. So another Kimimaro lined up sounds just like Orochimaru.

IIRC it was around the Sai arc, where people bottled up raw kyuubi chakra from the attack and put it inside a kid to be a new jinchuuriki.

Lmfaoooo. I won't like, I really enjoy the Part 1 fillers. Nostalgia mostly. But Shippuden seems more concerned with telling actual stories, I like that a lot too. Only they always botch time lines and continuity.