Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Society raises people to believe they should be able to treat people under them like crap. School, politics, religion. Almost every part of the world tries to convince people it's okay to treat people with less power than them like shit.

It's why I stopped acting like most people have any morality.
Thats absolutely, completely true. Like classism everywhere. Or elitism or w/e?
Post automatically merged:

She had to negotiate to save Amazon Lily
Definitely canon now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Pedro's Ghost in Wano Act 4?!?
Thats absolutely, completely true. Like classism everywhere. Or elitism or w/e?
Post automatically merged:

Definitely canon now.
I don't mind trolling/trashing Oda a little, but I have a high level or respect for him. So many people wanted me to treat poor/starving people badly. Oda wanted me to treat people in poverty with respect, feed them, and listen to their stories. I respect that heavily. Wish I had gotten the sub as a kid, rather than the 4Kidz Dub (even if the Pirate Rap was amazing).

G

Gorosei Informer

I really need to watch Breaking Bad already. The memes are so fucking good!

I've seen some clips of it and it really does seem like a good series too! The absurdism of these memes really contrasts with the grim, dramatic, serious tone of the series and the memes are so versatile too LOL!

I really need to watch Breaking Bad already. The memes are so fucking good!

I've seen some clips of it and it really does seem like a good series too! The absurdism of these memes really contrasts with the grim, dramatic, serious tone of the series and the memes are so versatile too LOL!
The show itself has a lot of funny characters and scenes, it's great

Status
Not open for further replies.