Status
Not open for further replies.
Urasawa is the GOAT mangaka for me.

Don't watch the anime. It's horrible. Read the manga.
The anime stretches some scenes out well (Walk to Arlong Park), but, IMO, it's not great with fight scenes Post Time Skip. Killer's section of the last episode was better than Luffy's, IMO. So much easier to see what's going on than all the flashing lights. I don't even mind auras, just... tone it down.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gen 4*
5 was goated tho
Post automatically merged:

He died and resurrected into a disgusting Yonko fan
I felt that way for a long time, but honestly, Gen 5 took the biggest swings in the series to that point, it’s only in hindsight (and after the disastrous Gen 4 remakes this generation) that I changed my mind :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Okay can’t argue against that, would be lying to myself…sooooo
Sword and Shield are god tier games
NOW we can fight about something (although the DLC saved them from being completely boring) :getnappaed:

R

rubblerust

You fellas have until 10pm cst until I decide to go with the highest voted poll answer
:shocking:
I changed my vote from JJK to Bleach. Jujutsu Kaisen is a solid shonen, but has some characters that are straight rip-offs of the others. There's a mentor character who's basically Kakashi from Naruto. Even the MC 's circumstance is basically Naruto's. I say this as someone who's barely watched/read any Naruto, it's that obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.