Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Admit it, you love Leon and Hop and you’ll cry out of happiness if one of them propose to Hiyori
Wiwi's meltdown is the best one I've seen while I've been here.

And what's funny is that it was over fake spoilers I DM'd him about GB getting captured.
Lol okay I’ll be honest when that chaotic discussion was going in the waiting room I actually thought you have real spoilers that’s why everyone was so sad and desperate, turns out you made up something ridiculous :gokulaugh:

Man, i tried playing Ghost of Tsushima

but that Open World is so boring to explore, even if it's very pretty

Zoro's Voice Actor is carrying the game hard for me right now
You take that back :beckmoji:
Well tbh it's true that GOT's open world is pretty boring since there's so few things to explore, but everything else is great, the combat, the graphic, the scenary, story is pretty decent too. :finally:
The Iki's DLC's enemies fucked me up so bad that I had to drop the game tho :usoprice:

Don’t worry I haven’t gone insane yet
SwSd is absolute turd:kobeha:same goes for the remasters, fuck Masuda
But Arceus though…one of the happiest times I’ve had with Pokémon in a looonnnnng time
Sword shield and sun moon have been so terrible. Like I get they don’t want to make simple 8 gyms plus evil team story anymore, but the island trials - Actual garbage. The bat shit crazy politician - Really poorly done

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did you get the spoilers that Yamato joins, but are not letting people post it so you don't have to delete my account?
I’ve gotten nothing and found out one of my discord buddies for 2 years now has been getting early spoilers this entire time and hasn’t been sharing.

I am truly the last to know spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.