[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower's behaviour is starting to bend to Jester-like, it's awkward how this is occurring so suddenly. It doesn't strike genuine.

Notably strange her last accusation to the detriment of Don about the Luffy emotes.

You're from the same timezone as me and i was already awake since a while. On the other hand, you are known for your high activity. That's why i said it was suspicious

@Kiwipom and @TheAncientCenturion 's timezone however made it doubtful for me they could be active at the time, but somehow they were(maybe due to having much more time in this containment period)

What is your input thus far? Did you finish reading the thread?

By the way @Relapse @jinri @Queen would be nice if you gave your input as well
Well my friend @Bogard they are all scum but us

H

Homelander

I dont really think reborn is jester , he is likely playing hard .

Flower playing her natural game since i have plaued with her on oj . Her town play looks similar.

However i am not familiar with meta of other players like bogard, TAC it was interesting to see their debate from first few threads.

Neverthless its day 1 again.

Bogard

You can't win
There's one problem. I had been offline since as early as 3:30 AM and so you'd immediately assume I was still sleeping at 9 AM, however instead you agreed with TAC's statement at a stunning pace.

Not to mention TAC didn't mention a specific timezone, so he was referring to the whole game thread activity and not the most recent.
I didn't check the time you logged out. I don't sleep with you, to know your schedule. I just assumed you'd be online at that time since we were in the same timezone, with me already online since a while, with you being known for your activity. If it was a personal push in which i agreed with TAC, i'd have pushed Kiwipom as well, but i didn't, because to me it made sense she wasn't online due to her timezone

Well my friend @Bogard they are all scum but us
What are you basing this from? You're not very active thus far, but i'm not sure about your game play. Are you new to mafia?

H

Homelander

Flower's behaviour is starting to bend to Jester-like, it's awkward how this is occurring so suddenly. It doesn't strike genuine.

Notably strange her last accusation to the detriment of Don about the Luffy emotes.
And voting on don makes it look jester ?

Current reads are as follows:

I'm iffy on the Don vs Reborn situation. Looks like there is scum amongst them, but I don't like Don expressing such certainity. Seems like TMI a bit and could indicate they're scum buddies.

Kiwi seems a bit sheepy on TAC and me.

TAC and Poison look fine in my book because Poison revealed herself and both are invested in this game.

Lanji's question seems genuine, and it he was scum he could have just asked his buddies, but instead chose to ask here. However, his remark about the no revealing here is a bit odd.

Not liking how Beta accuses me of being Jester because I don't see how my Town play was ever different from how I am currently playing.

So I'd say Don, Reborn, Beta and Kiwi should be looked into more this DP.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Current reads are as follows:

I'm iffy on the Don vs Reborn situation. Looks like there is scum amongst them, but I don't like Don expressing such certainity. Seems like TMI a bit and could indicate they're scum buddies.

Kiwi seems a bit sheepy on TAC and me.

TAC and Poison look fine in my book because Poison revealed herself and both are invested in this game.

Lanji's question seems genuine, and it he was scum he could have just asked his buddies, but instead chose to ask here. However, his remark about the no revealing here is a bit odd.

Not liking how Beta accuses me of being Jester because I don't see how my Town play was ever different from how I am currently playing.

So I'd say Don, Reborn, Beta and Kiwi should be looked into more this DP.
What about you then.:kriwhat:

And voting on don makes it look jester ?
The fact she accused him of deliberately using Luffy emotes because she is a fan of the character is definitely too ludicrous to be ignored in my opinion and made me raise my eyebrow. This is not her usual play, where she would at least make her accusations more substantial and not just flaunt stuff like this, even under a chaotic gameplay which is her usual.

The fact she accused him of deliberately using Luffy emotes because she is a fan of the character is definitely too ludicrous to be ignored in my opinion and made me raise my eyebrow. This is not her usual play, where she would at least make her accusations more substantial and not just flaunt stuff like this, even under a chaotic gameplay which is her usual.
Funny how Don and you came up with the same conclusion somehow.

This Jester accusation looks like a way to not only paint me as scum, but also discredit everything I say because "I'm just a Jester", so people shouldn't listen to what I say because I'm just causing chaos. And given the timing of the conclusion it makes me think you are buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.