Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a link to this forum to Ol' Mom Goblin just out of curiosity and since she was wondering what this forum was about.

She checked the rules and one of the spoiler threads. But she said she hates forums because of how much info and discussion there is so she got off pretty quickly.

Her conclusion was that this place was about "roasting people" lmao

@solis @Ghostly Reflections @Rottkins
Show her my post history.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Since everyone seems to be up. What do you think these characters new powerups will be:

Zoro
Sabo
Koby
Sanji
Chopper
Brook
Ussop
Franky
Robin
Nami
Jinbe
Helmeppo
Rob Lucci
Crocodile
Black Blades
Blue Flames
Higher Haki, maybe better 6 Powers, maybe DF
White Flames
Haki or true awakening
Haki, black blade, more soul power
Haki, giant made weapons/ammo from Elbaf
Better material for Shogun Franky
Haki, 100 shadow clone move
Bigger lightning lmao
Boiling water throws from pure strength
Bigger knives and haki
Awakening, better Haki
Haki, awakening

Carrot is gonna get the repaired Raid Suit that Sanji broke.

Or figure out how to turn Sulong without the moon

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You have no idea how annoying this shit is on some Asian forums because fucking Murata drew a bunch of “how we’ll restore modern animals” drawings making fun of dinosaur restoration, and people took it seriously
Muscles and other shits leave marks on the bones and they can be used to determine how they would actually look like and how strong they can bite, how well they can hear etc
But people think scientists just slap skin on fossils and call it a day
Though in some cases….
Pretending paleontology is all guess work is making it akin to astrology. It's so harmful, especially when we have protien from a T. rex of all things, we have dozens if not hundreds of skin impressions of different animals,

we have deciphered pigmentation in feathered dinosaurs,

we have a good understanding of the trace marks of fossils on feathered dinosaurs and fossilized feathers from dinosaurs.

We have a dinosaurs tail in amber ffs

We have borealopelta!

We've looked at dinosaur embrioys inside fossilized eggs

The "haha shrinkwrapped no idea" meme appeals to a broad audience cause it allows everyone to more or less share the same expert opinion because if it's guess work all our opinions are weighted the same! And it's just. So not. True. Paleoart in the past has been wildly inaccurate, but the point of science is always to further our understanding. The shrinkwrapped meme has become a way to discredit instead of evolve the field.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Since everyone seems to be up. What do you think these characters new powerups will be:

Zoro
Sabo
Koby
Sanji
Chopper
Brook
Ussop
Franky
Robin
Nami
Jinbe
Helmeppo
Rob Lucci
Crocodile
Zoro: gets Shusui back, turns Enma into a Black Blade, learns Geppo from Sanji
Sabo: CoC boost, maybe hints of Awakening
Koby: Strength boost, Future Sight
Sanji: Fights with knives/hands. Since he can heal his body, Sanji can now punch people without worrying about damaging his cooking hands.
Chopper: Learns Moe Ninja arts to become even cuter and sell merch of himself to fund the Straw Hats
Brook: Calls Souls out from the Underworld (most likely happens in Elbaf)
Usopp: Some Seastone pellets. CoO increase. Maybe CoC in Elbaf?
Franky: Seastone armor/bullets/sword, perhaps
Robin: More Haki work, training with Jinbei to do Fishman Karate
Nami: Gains the ability to form Seaclouds from Wano people by manipulating Pyrobloin and water vapor using the Clima-tact.
Jinbei: Hmmmm... maybe some lightweight armor? Can't think of anything right now
Helmeppo: Great CoA, maybe some ranged attacks
Rob Lucci: Haki/Awakening
Crocodile: much better Haki, and possibly some new tricks with his hook.

G

Gorosei Informer

I sent a link to this forum to Ol' Mom Goblin just out of curiosity and since she was wondering what this forum was about.

She checked the rules and one of the spoiler threads. But she said she hates forums because of how much info and discussion there is so she got off pretty quickly.

Post automatically merged:

Show her my post history.
Just that pfp alone is a great start LMAO!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
G

Gorosei Informer

Black Blades
Blue Flames
Higher Haki, maybe better 6 Powers, maybe DF
White Flames
Haki or true awakening
Haki, black blade, more soul power
Haki, giant made weapons/ammo from Elbaf
Better material for Shogun Franky
Haki, 100 shadow clone move
Bigger lightning lmao
Boiling water throws from pure strength
Bigger knives and haki
Awakening, better Haki
Haki, awakening

Carrot is gonna get the repaired Raid Suit that Sanji broke.

Or figure out how to turn Sulong with out the moon
Carrot gets the moon stone from Pokemon or artificial moon from Dragonball GT or Shonen Jump does a multiverse and Sailor Moon helps her or she meets Madarame Ikkaku, sees his head shine like the moon and goes Sulong from it IDFK anymore lmfao. Oh wait! Something something Naruto, Infinite Tsukiyomi or those moon alien ninja guys!

Carrot even kinda references Princess Kaguya I think? Or not? Idk lol.

Pretending paleontology is all guess work is making it akin to astrology. It's so harmful, especially when we have protien from a T. rex of all things, we have dozens if not hundreds of skin impressions of different animals,

we have deciphered pigmentation in feathered dinosaurs,

we have a good understanding of the trace marks of fossils on feathered dinosaurs and fossilized feathers from dinosaurs.

We have a dinosaurs tail in amber ffs

We have borealopelta!

We've looked at dinosaur embrioys inside fossilized eggs

The "haha shrinkwrapped no idea" meme appeals to a broad audience cause it allows everyone to more or less share the same expert opinion because if it's guess work all our opinions are weighted the same! And it's just. So not. True. Paleoart in the past has been wildly inaccurate, but the point of science is always to further our understanding. The shrinkwrapped meme has become a way to discredit instead of evolve the field.
how about the fat tho?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

:queenhear: Oy why me, I just troll people and do the hardest work here by feeding all of you with my art for fockin free + I pay for the vip. Forum use me like a whore use a guy who just fell in love with her

Zoro
Sabo
Koby
Sanji
Chopper
Brook
Ussop
Franky
Robin
Nami
Jinbe
Helmeppo