Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's such a bitch, I was gonna start breaking bad next week and now I feel like it's pointless with these kind of spoilers going around.
Well, you not watching BB until now is kinda on you, but he’s referencing an episode that premiered tonight while it’s still TONIGHT in most of the country, that’s grounds for expulsion in my book :getnappaed:

Been doing some thinking and I have now come to the conclusion that Yamato is a waste of a character since she really doesn't serve a purpose. Infact her existence took away from other key players that were not strawhats in wano.

Never once thought I would agree with this but let's look at the list.

You could could have substituted every single scene she was in with Zoro, Sanji and hiyori and the story would have been the exact same .

I do like Yamato but she did take away from important players.

Been doing some thinking and I have now fame to the conclusion that Yamato is a waste of a character since she really doesn't serve a purpose. Infact her existence took away from other key players that were not strawhats in wano.

Never once thought I would agree with this but let's look at the list.

You could could have substituted every single scene she was in with Zoro, Sanji and hiyori and the story would have been the exact same .

I do like Yamato but she did take away from important players.
One word

Lolda

Honestly oda dropped the ball in not replacing Yamatos scenes with hiyori. Hiyori aside from giving Zoro enma served 0 purpose in this story. She didn't even help tell the truth about Oden to the people in secret. She didn't train to take revenge. Instead all she did was get pretty in makeup and waited for someone else to do the heavy lifting. That's trash in my opinion