Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I agree with almost everything :josad: I thought I was supposed to be a boomer
pokimane is overrated tho
Pokimanes only views come from virtue of her being a woman, she's incompetent at every game, I remember seeing a fortnite stream where she got carried by faze sway, he got 39 kills and she got merc'd early on in the game

so is it real that sanji is 876 and zoro 1.5B ? i dont really believe it
It would be pretty weird. In practice what Zoro did in the raid was getting defeated by Kaido (outside of the view of the majority) and then fighting king. Sanji fought both King and Queen and then defeated Queen. Screaming for Robin shouldn't affect too much the end result. Zoro and Sanji will probably have similar bounties with Zoro on top as always for defeating a slightly stronger enemy than what sanji defeated.

G

Gorosei Informer

Well according to rurubu one piece, a world map released in 2021, Luffy will go to fucking Sphinx, Kid elbaf and Law Hachinosu lol
I'm worried this might happen with Law as BB will definitely want his fruit and we could end up seeing Doc Q having it. Or he just simply forces Law to use the immortality surgery on himself then Doc Q takes it after he dies?

Theres that Chekovs Gun of the immortality surgery which I'm sure will happen somehow and that Law is meant to die after using it, but I wouldnt put it past Oda to retcon it or asspul Law to survive it somehow or be resurrected like Gaara was like when Chiyo resurrected him in Shippuden after he was killed after having Shukaku extracted from him or when Nagato revivved all the people of Konoha he fucking genocided including Kakashi too! #RIPJiraiyaregardlesstoo

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChekhovsArmoury

Wtf they renamed it to Armoury over Gun? Armoury would imply a whole multitude of guns as opposed to just one ofc too? A mass of them?

It would be pretty weird. In practice what Zoro did in the raid was getting defeated by Kaido (outside of the view of the majority) and then fighting king. Sanji fought both King and Queen and then defeated Queen. Screaming for Robin shouldn't affect too much the end result. Zoro and Sanji will probably have similar bounties with Zoro on top as always for defeating a slightly stronger enemy than what sanji defeated.
:choppawhat:

Uta's VA for the music. Seems like a nice young woman. Seems like Oda enjoyed working with her.

LOL AdmiralKinyagi's channel would get banned at lightspeed
"Top 5 Best Incest Ships in One Piece"
"Yonkou being stronger than Admirals is subversive affirmation."
"1,000 likes, and I'll flash my dick live on stream."
He only does that kinda stuff when he's desperate
Give him his yt channel and he''ll be happy about the constant influx of attention . No need to get desperate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At this point, it'll be whoever Caribou tells. Yamato is probably staying to protect the island but might not be able to when it happens
I explained it in another reply. It really doesn't matter. Wano has the Ultimate Plot Armor. Oda said Momo will become the greatest Shogun of Wano.

Wano is basically untouchable.

Even if the entire WG and all other pirate crews were to attack it, Luffy and his friends would just spawn back on Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.