Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:gokulaugh:
Why would Oda canonise a character who literally he then says is canonically dead. Wtf is the point
It really sets a morbid, contradictory tone doesnt it? What about all their inevitable child/teenage fans who will look up to them? I had a feeling her lyrics from last chapter were a morbid tone, like foreshadowing. It feels more like an elegy in hindsight now too then.
Post automatically merged:

Lmaooo, this reminds me of how Scouts actual VA got in on voicing memes and such! Awesome guy! Also due to Breaking Bad memes, I kinda see/hear the Scout as Jesse too lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Artur is such a cute dick-rider

Joke aside Movie actually feels innovative and good.
Concept doesn't really go well with One piece
I feel it was all forced to milk Shanks, get new fans hyped and draw clout for OP for the final saga and ride the V-Tuber, J-Pop idol and whatever else hype scene trains. Anything else I missed? Lol.

I wanted to love it for the Shanks wank but theres too many reasons to hate it and it doesnt deserve to be be loved either. It is a Stampede 2.0 after all too and a shameless advertisement/commercial product, more than anything involved with OP even recently or w/e.

I know I really praised it recently but I was riding high on the Shanks wank as a Shanks wanker for most of my life now and thus my inner teenager/child or w/e was extremely happy to finally live to see shit like this, even if its in a fucking movie instead. Its far better than what I expected for this film too ironically.

I still find it weird that Gear 5th is in it but not Irift Jambe? I think Zoro uses his Adv CoC too? Also Big Mom is there? Are they just trying to mislead/screw with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.